24. Being Possessed

** Possessiveness
Defination- Fear of losing the person you love the most .**

Aisha's POV

There was a family gathering in his family . He told me that he didn't want to go there because relatives used to ask so many questions and he didn't like all this but he had to go because his mom .

She wanted him to go and meet with everyone . He decided to go there as his younger sister was also going with him so he had taken a sigh of relief and chose to go.

They were getting ready for the get-together at his aunt's place . He asked me what to wear.

I suggested him to wear a blue denim shirt that I have gifted him on his birthday and pair it with dark blue denim jeans .

He wore the same and as usual with it's two upper buttons open . He texted me when they reached there .

I replied," okie baby keep updating me if possible , be happy and enjoy!! "

He replied,"okay with a sad emoji!!"

They reached there and as usual his mom became busy with her sister-in-laws and dad started watching news debates with his uncles.

Both brother sister greeted everyone and then seated on a couch in the corner and started using their mobile phones .

As he was very fond of games so he decided to play online game so he just put his headphones on and started playing game .

After some time he was feeling thirsty so he headed towards the kitchen and in between he bumped into someone who was coming from the opposite direction .

He was unable to see other person because the curtain between them but after few seconds they saw eachother, she was one of the relatives came from his cousin's maternal uncle's place .

Her name was Reeta , he said sorry to her and again went towards the kitchen .

After lunch he was seated with his cousin's , his cousin sister came to him with Rita and trying to introduce her and the way Reeta was looking at him was something different this time .

Her intense gaze made him awkward and he got up from there and went towards his mom to say that if she is done with her talks so they can leave .

They reached back to their home and he called me and when I picked the call he said with a fumble," I wanna talk to you !!"

I replied," That is what we are we doing right now baby "

He said," Don't be stupid everytime , I mean I want to talk you right now visibly but I couldn't be happen . "

I smiled at his confession and said " Just try and feel I am always with you I can be far from your eyes but not from your heart!! So just say whatever you want to!! "

Then he told me about whole day and about that girl too!! I was rarely feeling insecured or jealous in this case because I know that he will not break my trust any how .

So this over trust on him made me fear less (that sometimes he didn't like) .

So I advised him to ignore that topic it was normal may be he was thinking too much unnecessarily .

Next day when they all were at their dining table for breakfast her mother told her father that Yesterday Reeta's mother gave a proposal for the marriage of Naimish and her daughter and she continued that," I had not said either yes or no , but said her that how can I say something I will have to ask Naimish and if he will be okie then I will have to discuss with his father too then I could say anything!!"

Naimish was listening all this carefully before she would say anything again he said ," Mom and Dad I want to say one thing clearly that I will never marry an unknown girl and second thing kindly don't waste your time I will do my marriage with my own choice and trust me might be she will not be the best wife but I assure you that she will be the best daughter-in-law for you two!! "

After breakfast when he left house for some work he called me to just let me know about this matter but without listening full story I got anger with him and shouted at him ," Why are you not telling your parents about me ?? What will you do if they will pressurise you ??"

He could sense my fear of losing him in my fumbled voice . But after few minutes he made me calm down and tried to make me understand the complete situation and when I realized about my impulsive reaction even without listening his full point I felt sorry for it .

I said sorry to him and he soon accepted my apology because he knew that was my love and possesivenes for him .

....
Vote.share.comment