37. The Trip

** When you have one person to share your happiness , they get double because then it was enjoyed by two souls .**

Aisha's POV

During this long journey of our relationship I had not left him alone for more than 1or 2 days ( means for any family function and all) and actually he couldn't live like without talking with me or without knowing about me for so long .

It was the time after Holi ,Me , Ray and my cousins we all met at family get-together and we all planned a trip to dehradoon, mussoorie and Haridwar .

Somehow we got permission from my dad because it was a trip for only ladies and it was our first time without any male so Dad was also little bit worried but we all were very excited .

When they asked me about the plan I said yes but inside I knew that I would have to face some difficulties in convencing him( Naimish) .

So I started writing a script in my mind that how could I make him convence for this trip because I really wanted to go this time and very excited too for some adventure  .

So in the evening when he called me I told him about the plan and then he asked like usually,"who all are going together??"

At first he didn't understand that I am also going with them but I told him about whole plan then he got to understand . He couldn't guess because it never happened before means a kind of trip without him for 6-7 days long . He did asked many questions but at last he said yes for my happiness but with lots of instructions .

I was very happy .

On next weekend we (me ,my sister,my cousin)all went for shopping and there we have decided that in mussoorie we would wear same kind of knee length dresses so we  all bought for our selves . As we were belonging from the conservative middle class family of UP so it was a big deal for us .

Because of my habbit when I came to home I clicked picture of each and every stuff that I have been bought that day and send it to him .

His reaction to all the things was normal except one thing yes you got it correct my knee length floral print dress .

He said , " Baby dress is nice and you are looking too pretty in this dress but there are the problems!!"

I got confused and asked again," sorry I can't get you !! What do you mean by this is the problem??"

He replied," you are going alone means without me that is too far  where I can't even protect you from the evil eyes of people so please don't wear this if you can do this for me !!"

I felt bad for a while but after thinking about few things I decided that only a dress could not be my enjoyment so let it be( but women is always women I had bought it with so much love ) but somehow I was trying to make me understand .

At the same night he asked me that ,"Is there everything okay with you?? Today you didn't fight for your rights??"

I replied," why should I fought with you?? And I am completely okay!!"

I ignored that topic then he informed me that he would be in Lucknow upcoming next week as we both were invited by Amir on his marriage anniversary and asked me to buy some present for them of my choice .

Next week the day came and we went to Amir's home for their anniversary celebration after cake cutting and lunch party when their few relatives and friends were left then we four were remaining there and started our normal chit chats . Then Naimish started to tell them about my trip plan .

Amir said ," wow it's great!! You must go and enjoy yourself!!"

I replied in a low tone ,"yeah I hope so !!"

He asked me ," why are you talking like this ?? Don't you excited??"

I replied,"Frankly speaking Amir as you know your friend better than me I know he said yes to me but still he is not happy with that I am going for this trip and you know that I want to do every fun and adventure but along with his happiness !!" ( Naimish was busy in playing with Yuzar so he didn't listen our talks that time ) .

Amir said," You should not to  worry I will talk with him for sure!!"

After half hour I left them too and said to Naimish that tell me when you reach home .

At that night when he called me I really didn't want to talk but still I didn't want to disappoint him from my side so I picked his call and said hello to him!!

He replied," What are you doing darling?? Had your dinner??"

I said," yes I had!! Have you done ??"

He replied , "yes I did!! Actually I want to talk about something as I am little bit disappointed with you!!"

I became shocked for a moment and asked him ,"Now what I did to disappoint you??"

He replied," Because you are still thinking that someone can better understand you than me!! Actually I was thinking that the dress you showed me is not as short as I thought because I forgot that you are also too short my girl!! ( He was pulling my leg) and I was thinking one more thing that the trip is going to 6-7 days long and you will need more new clothes so if you want we can go for shopping tomorrow !!"

I was so much happy,want to shout  and hug him tightly( but I can not).

Next day we went for shopping , I tried so many dresses of his choice but finally we switched over my choices of cool and comfortable clothes and I promised him that I would buy all this whenever we would go together for our trip .

And the day came out train was at 11:30 PM he bidded me good bye and happy journey on call and a special instruction on talking care of myself .

We reached Dehradoon via Delhi where we did mornig walk and went for zoo and next day we left for mussoorie by a cab that we have booked .

Natural beauty of Uttarakhand is captivating ,as we were climbing gradually towards the heights ,our excitement was also increasing parallaly .

In mussoorie we had taken the hotel on Mall Road it was such a beauty, the view from the balcony of our hotel room was mesmerising . The down view from the Mall road was amazing at night .

We explored many places in mussoorie like Company Bagh Garden , Mussoorie Lake , Santura Devi temple and the most beautiful place Memory fall where we all enjoyed alot .

The taste of tea and Maggie on hills was totally different . There were few Maggie points too on the way to Mussoorie to Doon .

That Morning when we were leaving Mussoorie for Haridwar then we also saw the rains of mussoorie . We thanked God for that awesome weather that made our trip more memorable .

Then we reached Haridwar via same cab then we checked in to our hotel then we went to har ki pauri where everyone took a bath in the Ganges then we went to Chandu Devi and Manda Devi temple for worship where I tied a chunri with making a wish that next time the two of us ( Me and Naimish) would come together at your temple .

In the same evening we went to Ganga Ghat just to see the Ganges Aarti over there , the whole scenario was so beautiful and spiritual .

Then at late night we left Haridwar and took our train that was already reserved from Haridwar to Lucknow . During that trip he tried his best that I shouldn't feel bounded in anyway . I enjoyed alot in my trip with my girls .

Whole day we used to roam around all the local places  and in night when we used to reach hotel I used to send him our pictures and tell him about my day . It was really an unforgettable trip .

I took gifts for everyone from mussoorie but for him I brought so many small gifts from every place that we had visited .

I was eager to meet him just to show his gifts to him or to tell him about all the things that we did in our trip .

...
Vote.share.comment