19 . Bond

** Together forever , never apart .
Sometimes in distance but never in heart .**

A

isha's POV

Every relationship is full of some fights,tears,smile,care,anger, protection, insecurity and ofcourse lots of love but if a person is not giving up on you and go through with all the situations together than that person truly loves you .

We are sharing same kind of bond . We have seen many ups and downs together in our relationship but at the end we were not ready to leave eachother .

Our mornings started with eachother's texts and the days passes with other updates either on call or messags and we did not sleep before saying good night to each other ( mostly because I am the one  who sometimes fall asleep while typing on phone ).

Although we were separated by the distance but never from our hearts . We always miss eachother on special occasions like on our birthdays , family functions and specially on festivals .

On every festival we use to pray to God that please keep us together and asking for each other's happiness .

Whenever he use to pick me up from my office , we used to eat some street food because we were having less time as I have to reach home on time and we love to eat street food .

I was waiting for him  and one of my colleague friend offered to eat some street food , untill Naimaish come to pick me.

He had parked his bike and seated over it and started looking at me . We waved towards him to come and join us but he refused .

My friend asked me," What happened ?? Did he not like all this?? "

I said," He likes and even more than me "and gave her a warmed smile .

She got confused and asked me again," Then why he is not coming and why are you smiling?? " this time I didn't answer her and took my plate in my hand and went towards his bike and offered him that snack from my hand , he gave me a naughty smile and opened his mouth with lots of happiness in his eyes .

My friend who was seeing all this she shouted loudly," Oo now I got the reason Darling!!"

After looking into each other's eyes we both started laughing . Then he dropped me to the same bus stop near my home and we said bye to eachother and I headed towards my home but as always he just stood there to see me till then i was being visible to him .

These were the small gestures by which we always show our love .

:;:;

I am at my work place and having some issues with management from last few months and now it was judging my patience so I decided to quit that job .

I was very angry and furious at the same time because I was also thinking about what will I do after this .

I was fighting with this confusion in my mind .

I was in my cabin my phone rang and I picked that call as caller id showed Naimaish  on the other side he said,"What's going on baby ?? Had your lunch ??"

I replied in a very low voice,"yeah, have you done yours??"

He said, " yes" .

But again after two seconds he asked,"what's going on your mind?? Tell me!! "

Woow that was smooth.....how Everytime I is able to know that there is a problem with me .....god knows...

I told him about all my anxiety and after listening my all points he said," If you are not feeling good or happy with what you are doing then it is useless and don't think too much about the future because I know you will definitely get the better opportunities . But take your decision wisely after thinking about all pros and cons of leaving this job . If you are thinking that it will not good for your mental health then leave it ASAP . Take your time sweetheart and yes I will always be there for you so not to worry about anything . Baby I will  talk to you in the evening!! Take care!!....bye....love you "

I replied "Bye and i love you too"

After that call I am feeling confident and able to take any further step . I headed towards the chairman's cabin and put my resignation letter in front of him and informed him about my 1 month notice period and asked him to clear all my dues and to read all my documents .

From that day onwards I enjoyed my one month notice period time and then left that place .

Although I was happy after leaving that toxic place but after few days I started getting bored at my house as everyone have to go for their works except me .

It has been taken 6 months when I got a new job .

During that 6 months it was really hard time because at that time he was busy with his work and I was frustrated because of being  jobless and as well as being home alone .

Sometimes I use to get  so much angry on him and after that I really cursed myself for being so impatient .

I wanted to slap myself for being so stupid in this condition . But he tried to make me understand everything and cheer me up . Many times I thanked him so much for being so much caring towards me .
....

My "PERFECT" Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें