6. Singing love

**I found pieces of you in every song I listen.**

After few months

Aisha's POV

Although each and every moment that we had spent together are special for us but some are really unforgettable!!

One evening I was just waiting for his call,my phone rang and I picked up  the call then I heard that someone is singing on the otherside of phone, I was surprised and my cheeks are becoming red, he was singing a song for me!!

Ajkal tanha main kha hun sath chalta koi
Uski hme adat hone ki adat ho gyi
Wo Jo Mila hai jbse uski shohbat ho gyi
Ek zra masoom se Dil ki afat ho gyi

I really enjoyed and loved that song and specially the way in which he make me feel special!!

Next whole day I was thinking that now what should I do for him though I m very bad in singing but still I have decided to sing for him!!

That evening before just picking his call I was lil bit nervous but when I started singing there was complete silence from the other side as I have to confirm once that is he listening or not and he said please don't spoil mood just sing.
It was the song .

Apki nazro ne samjha pyar ke kabil  mujhe
Dil ki ae dhadkan tehar ja mil gyi manzil tujhe

that day we expressed our feelings via music and decided that whenever we fight or upset with each other we will send each other some lovely romantic songs.
And believe me it works every time. Sometimes it is really necessary to show that you love , to show that you care and show that Yess I m blessed to have you and I will do everything for your happiness .  ♥️♥️

...
Guys it was a short and sweet one. I hope you all like it . Please tell me your feed backs in comment section .