35. Meal out

Lola's p.o.v:

We walked in and they sorted out the bookings and then we were taken to a table for 11 and I sat next to Jack and Lauren and we ordered our drinks, I had a non-alcoholic cocktail.

"So Lola how far gone are you?" Lauren asked "umm about 1 month I think don't guarantee me though" I said "still 8 months to go then" she said "yeah how is the pregnancy? " I asked "its not that bad to be honest, mine with Katie was smooth but with Jamie I did have some stuff but nothing major but you will probably get cravings and let me tell you some are strange like with Katie I craved anything sweet but with Jamie I craved ice" she said and we giggled "I remember that" I said laughing then we started talking about different birthing ideas.

Our food came and let me tell you it was so good, "that was amazing" I said and everyone agreed and we ordered our desserts, I ordered a chocolate fudge cake with some mint ice-cream and Jack smirked at me "what?" i asked "you eat like theres no tomorrow" he said "well I am eating for two!" i said and we smiled at each other then he gave me a peck on the lips "come on guys please" Parker said "shut up Park" Jack said and we all chuckled, this really does look like one big happy family, lets just hope it says this way.

We were finished with the meals and were just having drinks and having fun and Jack said my name "yeah?" I asked "we been invited to Derek's surprise party on Saturday" he said and I smiled " aw aren't you lot sweet, where it is?" I asked taking a sip of my drink "dunno the details yet" he said "alright just me know if you need anything" I said and he smirked "what bout a kiss?" he whispered and I rolled my eyes and gave him a kiss.

We finished our drinks and lets say most of them were pissed apart from me, Louise, Tyler and both mums but the rest were hammered, Jack wasn't proper smashed but he had quite a few. We all said bye to each other then me, Jack and my family got in one taxi and Jacks in another and we all went home.

We got home and Jai and Lauren came in and will probably stay. We got in and dad turned on some music and started 'dancing' and we all started pissing our self laughing then Jai joined him "fucking hell" I said to myself and smirked.

I saw my dad with his arm round Jack, here we go. Me, mum and Lauren started laughing and I heard dad say "I'm so happy Lola found a good guy and I'm glad to welcome you to the family" and I was smiling because that really does mean seen as dad wasn't to keen at the start.

At 3am after drinking, singing, dancing and pictures we decided to call it a night and Jai and Lauren decided to stay in the spare room and we all said night and went upstairs.

I put my hair in a messy bun and took my makeup off and got changed. Jack was lying on the bed and I crawled on top of him and he smirked at me, I brushed my lips against him but whispered "go and get sorted" and moved off him "that anit fair!" he said and I giggled "yeah but you love me" I said and he mumbled something "I will hit you" I said and he just winked at me, I just rolled my eyes.

He walked out in just boxers and got in the bed and kissed my neck "I had a great night" he said and I turned so I was facing him "I really enjoyed it" I said and he smiled then kissed me, I wrapped my arms round his neck as he turned so he was on top of me and he deepened the kiss and licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I allowed, "I love you" I said as I pulled away for breath "I love you too" he said and kissed my neck "both of you" he said and I smiled.

"Night babe" Jack said as I dug my head into his chest and put my arm round his torso "night" I said and he kissed my head, I really didn't know you could love someone so much.

Jacks p.o.v:

I woke up with a banging headache and looked at the clock which said 12pm and I looked at Lola, who was still asleep and I smiled at her, shes beautiful even when she is sleeping. I kissed her head and gently moved her off me then walked to the bathroom to have a shower. I stripped out of my boxers and got in the shower letting the hot water run down my body.