21. Date night

Lola's p.o.v:

Me and Jack were sat in his living room, I was in his hoodie and a pair of his boxers because in his words 'I don't want Parker seeing you like that, he will probably try get you into bed'. We were kissing on his sofa until we heard someone clear their throat, "sorry for disturbing the love birds" Parker looked like Jack with darker features, green eyes and a stubble, and of course I fancy Jack only but he was nice on the eye in just a pair of black joggers. 

Jack rolled his eyes "Parker meet Lola, Lola meet my brother Parker" Parker gave a grin "good to met you Lola" he had a similar but more cocky grin than Jack "you too" I smiled "so whose the other water for, or are you just extra thirsty this morning" I added lifting my brows "I like this one Jack, but isn't it always thirsty work babe" he winked and Jack gave him a disgusted look "ever talk to her about your bedroom antics again, I will kill you" Parker just smiled and headed bac k upstairs "make sure you buy her breakfast" I shouted up and Jack grinned at me. 

Jack dropped me home, once he felt like it, and I hopped straight into the bath. "Hi honey" my mum smiled as I came into the kitchen "calmed down then" dad said with a smirk "Harry please" my mum said nudging him "where's Ty" I asked ignoring dads comment "he's gone out with some new friends" I nodded as I opened the fridge looking for a snack. Just as I was going upstairs my parents called me over, "yeah" I said taking a sip of my coffee "I'm sorry about yesterday, I may not approve of Jack, but you're grown up and it's your choices" my dad said and I gave a small smile "we are so sorry for being away on your birthday and we didn't get to give you your present, the car was a present but we know you need a new one so here" my mum said handing me a box that was wrapped up, I put my stuff down and opened the box to find a MacBook Air "thank you" I hugged them and they gave me a smile, I don't show affection. 

I sorted my laptop whilst rewatching friends before Jack text me:

Hi, I will pick you up at 7:30pm, don't bother with heels and can't wait to see you looking good x

Thank you, I  will try my best babe x

You don't need to try ;) x

I curled my hair and decided on some white trainers, black denim skirt and a black halter neck top before grabbing a white bag and a leather Jacket. I made my way downstairs and I saw a few bags packed at the bottom of the stairs "how long for, where you off to?" I asked "four days, we're sorry, we are going to New York so if you need anything let us know" my mum gave me a hug  as my dad walked in "you look nice sweetie" dad kissed my check and a gave a smile "thanks, is Tyler staying?" I said half smiling "he is at a friends house" dad said, god this boy made friends quicker than I did. 

I heard a car pull up, reapplied my gloss and said goodbye to my parents. 

"Hey" I said giving him a peck on the lips as I got in the car as he looked me up and down "so where we going?" I asked as he speeded down the high way "wait and see sexy" he said winking at me "god you make me cringe" I grinned and he placed his hand on my thigh.

After 30 minutes of driving we arrived near a cliff top, I think. Jack got out then opened my door for me. "Where are we?" I asked unsure of what his plan was "just hold on" he said locking the car and I followed him a few minutes until I saw a blanket on the ground under trees lit up by fairy lights., As I walked closer my breath was taken away by the view of the city below us "this place is very romantic, Mr badboy" I said as he walked up to me with a picnic basket. He grabbed my hand and led me to a spot were we sat down "like it then?" he asked and I kissed him "I love it" I said smiling.

"This food is stunning" I said as we finished eating "love to say I made it, but its from that place we went for your birthday its called vino Annie's y cenar, stands for Annie's wine and dine" he said "you sound so sexy speaking Spanish" I teased biting my lip and he smirked "always have to make it sexual don't you?" he said and I felt myself blush "pass me the wine" I asked and he smiled as he took my glass and poured me one. 

"Jack" he hummed in response "do your parents know about you?" I asked and he turned to face the view "kind of, they know I get involved with the wrong crowd but they don't know how much, I don't think they know about Parker" he answered "he seems ok" I said taking a sip of my drink "he's alright I suppose, gets the title for man whore" Jack smiled and I did the same "are you ok babe, you seem different?" I asked him "I've got you, why wouldn't I be, I just feel calm here" he said grabbing my hands and entwining our fingers "not just me you've got ..." he cut me off "yeah but its different they don't understand me like you do, not even the others, I only trust you" it made me smile and I gave him a peck on the lips. "But one more question, where did the car come from? I looked over at his dark blue Mclaren and he smiled "someone owed me a favour" he sipped his drink and I raised my brows. 

Jack put his arm round my shoulders pulling me closer and we both turned to face each other then he laid me down on my back "you look beautiful Lola" I smiled before he lowered his weight "I don't know what I done to deserve you" he whispered before our lips met, the kiss was soft but soon turned needy. We made out for a few minutes then pulled away for much needed breath "I really like you Lola" he said moving the hair out of my face "I really like you to Jack" I smiled and kissed him.

I was lying in between his legs as I rested my head on his chest and he was tracing patterns on my arms "un giorno alla volta, means one day at a time" he translated the writing near my elbow crease "I was 16 and thought what better tattoo than a phrase?" he placed his fingers over the tattoo "I like it" we stayed lying for a while before he said my name and I crooked my head round to see his face "be my girlfriend?" he asked and I kissed him "take that as a yes then" he said smiling "of course" I mumbled "I find the whole label thing strange but I feel like you deserve to know where we both stand" he helped me to my feet "I appreciate that, don't worry I find it cringe too" he gave me a smile before taking my hand to walk to his car.  

"Thank you for tonight, it was perfect" I smiled as he began driving down to the city lights "Lo, even perfect is not everything you deserve" he placed a kiss on my cheek at the red light "wow, really going for the lines tonight, it's almost like you know I am about to have a house all to myself for the weekend" he gave me a side eye as I looked left towards him "is that you inviting  me for a sleepover?" I gave a little laugh and he smiled at me.

We pulled up outside and before I could open the door Jack leaned over and pulled my head towards him resting his hands on the back of my neck, kissing me. "Anyone would like you were saying goodbye" I glazed up to him "I am not going anywhere". 

We got inside and within three seconds of taking my jacket off, Jack had me against the wall and was kissing me. It was needy straight away and he asked for entrance which I allowed then he pushed his body closer to me, feeling his exicitement so I grabbed grab his hair and run my fingers trough it "you're a tease" he whsipered as he placed a kiss on my neck "lets go upstairs" I whispered and soon after he lifted me up and I wrapped them around his waist and put my hands round his neck as he carried me up to my room and he laid me on the bed. "You want to carry on or I'll have to sit in an ice bath" I let out a laugh and moved his hair from his forehead "I'm sure babe" with that we kissed. 

Thanks for reading, Hope you enjoyed, vote and comment if you liked it! xxx