23. Those 3 words

Lola's p.o.v:

"Jack what was the call about?" I asked "I can't tell you here are you done?" I nodded and we walked out and got in the car. "So?" I said as he started the engine "because of everything that has been going on between the gangs at the moment boss said I shouldn't be around you anymore" he looked over at me "oh I understand its..." he cut me off "Lola babe I'm not doing it, I'm not leaving you" he said putting his hand on my thigh "really?" I asked smiling "yeah babe I really like you" he said "me too" I replied giving him a kiss on the cheek, it's true I really do like him maybe even love him?

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some beer then Jacks arms wrapped around my waist and he kissed my neck which always makes me smile, I turned around so we were face to face and he sat me on the counter as he kissed me "why don't we make the most of a free house?" he kissed my neck & moved his hand up my leg, I bit my lip then jumped off the counter "come on then" I said grabbing his hands and leading him upstairs.

"Lets go to the beach" Jack said looking down at me "you do know its 10:30pm right?" I questioned "yeah I know come on" he said "you have to wear your boxers got no trunks unless you fit into a 14 year old boys trunks?" I said putting his top on "don't care" he said as I stood up.

I put on my yellow bikini,a grey top, black shorts and my black vans then put my hair in a messy bun then we went down "come on then" I said grabbing my keys "lets walk" Jack said and moaned "really?" I whined "yes come on" he said and I grabbed a hoodie then we left for the beach.

We were walking and Jack had his arm round my shoulders and I had my arm round his waist but when he saw a few guys looking at us he tightened his grip on me and he looked back. We got there about 15 minutes later and sat on the beach just cuddling & kissing.

"Babe" I said sitting up and he stayed laid down "yeah?" he asked "why did you get all tense when we walked past them guys" he sat up and clenched his jaw "I fucking hate them, we all hate them" he said looking at me "ok are they a rival gang?" I asked "the rival gang that gave you grief which I'm still so sorry about, their all fucking dickheads" he said looking at the sea "it's not your fault stop saying it is" I kissed him cheek and he smiled.

We were kissing in the sea but before I could react he dragged me under the water "I'm gonna kill you" I said wiping my face and jumping onto Jacks waist "sorry baby please don't hurt me" he teased kissing my neck and pouting "aw look at you being Mr softy" I said smirking "I anit a softy" he protested "whatever" I muttered and he smirked.

"I love you" Jack caught me by surprise but I smiled "I love you too" I said and he smiled at me "thank you Lola" he added "for what saying it back?" I asked "well yeah but thank you for understanding my life and the cons that come with it" I kissed him and he smiled "you do like kissing me don't you" I giggled and shrugged my shoulder "why don't you?" I asked and he kissed me "of course I like it" he said and I smiled "you've got the most beautiful smile" he said "thanks, I don't think I've ever smiled so much than how much I have with you" I replied.

"Shall we go back now?" Jack asked and I nodded then I jumped off Jack but didnt realize how deep it was so I fell under the water and even though Jack grabbed me straight away I got my leg cut by a rock and I really hurt my ankle. "Shit" I muttered "babe you ok?" Jack asked concerned "yeah just cut my leg but my ankle hurts" I said and Jack put me on his back "thanks" I said as we went back to the beach.

When we reached the sand Jack took me off his back but as I went to walk I fell over but luckily Jack was behind me and caught me "babe I think you need to go to the hospital" "great" I said sarcastically and then Jack carried me back bridal style and we got changed. "I'm going to ask someone to get us" Jack said pulling out his phone "just call a cab" I said "too late Jake said he will".

About 5 minutes later Jake pulled up and Jack gave me a piggy back to the car and I sat in the back "sure you don't mind Jake?" I asked as he pulled out "I'm going that way anyway" he said and I nodded. The boys just talked about some gang stuff until we pulled up outside at hospital, this is going to be fun.

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed, vote and comment if you liked it! xxx