26. Clubbing

Lola's p.o.v:

I knocked on the door and he finally opened it "what?" he muttered "Jack what happened?" he had a black eye, busted lip and a few scratches & bruises on his face and body "nothing babe just a fight I'm fine" he said "why didn't you talk to me?" I asked "babe we need to break up" he snapped and held back the tears "what?" I was in utter shock "listen I'm not interested in you anymore sorry" he shrugged "one minute your saying how you love me and the next your fucking dumping me!?" I shouted and threw something at him "don't fucking shout at me, get the fuck out" he snapped "no you..." he cut me off "would you just shut up and get out of my house" he yelled and I stormed out. I got in my car and broke down in tears I saw Jack looking through his window and I drove home, I thought he wanted to be with me, I thought he loved me. 

I dropped my fag and stomped on it then went inside. I walked straight pass my parents and went up to my room, slammed the door and slid down my wall with my head in my knees and started crying. I cant believe I let myself fall in love with him, I should have just stayed away.

I took my make up off and got in the shower. I was watching TV then someone knocked on my door, I just ignored it and my mum came in with a tray. "Hey honey I brought you up some pasta, whats happened?" she sat on my bed and I sat up "he broke up with me" I sobbed and my mum  kissed my head "he doesn't know what he is missing out on" she said and smiled "thanks mum I'm so sorry for being such a bitch to you and everyone else, I love you" I smiled "night sweetie, me and your dad are leaving early for work tomorrow" she said and stood up "ok love you" I attempted a smile "love you too" she replied walking out, I've been such a bitch to her and my family for so many years, I've got a lot of making up to do. I ate some pasta and had a drink, I turned my phone on and looked at all the photos of me & Jack, I didn't realize how much I loved him and how much he meant to me.

I got to school and met the girls but they kept going on about me and Jack "I don't wanna be rude but please can we just leave it" I asked "yeah sorry" Billie said and I smiled as the bell went, we said bye to Sam and Billie and we walked to form.

We walked in and I was surprised to see Jack sitting there, we just looked at each other and I walked to my seat, I checked my timetable and sighed;

English

Science

History

Computing

Science

It was lunch and I was getting some food when I heard someone whisper something to me, I knew that voice pPlease can we talk? I'm sorry" Jack said "nothing to talk about" I said giving the lady my money "Please..." I cut him off "no just leave me alone" I walked over to the girls and saw Jack walk to his mates and slam his food down on the table.

"He keeps looking over" Jess nudged me and I looked over my shoulder "his problem" I muttered and they nodded. We walked out the cafeteria passing Jacks table but I just ignored them and heard a few of them whisper. We were sitting on the field but I felt like just being at home binge watching a series on Netflix "hey do you guys wanna come out with me later?" I asked "yes!" they shouted and I laughed "ok come round mine at 7pm and we can get ready" I said and they nodded.

I was waiting for Ty when I saw him talking to a girl then walking over smiling "getting the girls aye?" I said smirking "obviously I'm irresistible" he said and I laughed then we got in the car. We turned up the radio and were just singing along like the twats we are then we pulled up at home.

"Hey girls!" I said as they came in "hi" they said "Lola I'm going out" Tyler said walking downstairs "ok where?" I said "out, hey I'm Tyler" he said smiling at the girls and they introduced their self "ok but I'm going out so if mum and dad anit back go to Jai's" I said "staying round mates" he said walking out "just walk out then" I said and we all laughed "want some pizza?" I asked and they all smiled, I ordered a pizza and we just watched tv while we waited for it.

I answered the door and well the guy was hot but not as hot as... don't matter. "There you go $35 please" he said giving me the pizzas and smirking at me "thanks and there" I said giving the money "see you around" he said winking at me and I just smirked then closed the door "he was hot! and totally flirting with you!" Billie laughed "yeah but I've seen hotter" I said and we all just looked at each other "ok then I'll get drinks!" Jess said while we sat on the sofa and floor then she came in with some beer.

We were all getting ready while listening to music and drinking some vodka,
"BABY IM PRAYING ON YOU TONIGHT, HUNT YOU DOWN, EAT YOU ALIVE, JUST LIKE ANIMALS, ANIMALS, LIKE ANIMALS, MAYBE YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN HIDE, I CAN SMELL YOUR SENT FROM MILES, JUST LIKE ANIMALS, ANIMALS" we all sung over the music. We all got ready then did each others make up and hair.

"We are looking hot!" Jess said and we all smiled and took some selfies. "Taxis here!" Abbie shouted "right girlies lets go have some fun!" I said as we headed out the door, fuck I'm already a bit tipsy.

We arrived at the new club and it was amazing "this place is sick" I shouted over the music "I know right I'll get these round of drinks" Sam said.

We were all having fun and it was good way to get over Jack "it's it my round?" I asked the girls over the music they all nodded and I walked over to the bar "hi, 5 vodka and cokes and 5 tequila shots please" I asked the guy, who was pretty fit "no problem beautiful" he winked and I smirked but remembered when Jack called me beautiful "there you go $20 please" he passed over the drinks "thanks" I gave him the money. 

We were all dancing and all the girls are being flirted with then I saw someone I didn't expect to see and walked over "Josh? I asked "Lola" he hugged me then lifted me up and spun me around "what are you doing here I thought you were in New York?!" I said "I moved here a few months ago" he said "I missed you!" I hugged him "me too". He introduced me to his mates and one called Hunter kept looking and smiling at me, he was good looking with dark brown hair and blue eyes "hey girl who are these people?" the girls asked and they all introduced them self then we all just chatted and joked around, I know Josh because he grew up with me and he is 3 years older but we grew up together since I was about 6 and is one of my best friends and we did date for about 5 months when I was 16 and he was 19 but it just didn't work out so we just went back to being friends.

We were all dancing when someone grabbed my waist and I turned my head to see it was Hunter and carried on dancing "you look really hot by the way" he whispered in my ear and I bit my lip then turned around and he kissed me "wanna come back to mine?" he asked "yeah" I whispered back and we made our way out without telling the others and I saw Jack with some girl on his lap we just looked at each other and his eyes filled with anger as he saw Hunter but I just walked away. "I'm sorry I can't" I said as we reached the car park "can I ask why?" he raised his eyebrows "its a long story" I said "I'm gonna guess its a ex" he said as we walked back.

Jacks p.o.v:

We pulled up at the new club for Dexters birthday. We ordered the drinks and I saw Lola with the girls and a bunch of guys which made me jealous "Jack them girls are coming this way" Dex said and I saw a group of fit girls walking towards us "alright ladies" Dean said and they all sat on our laps and this blonde sat on mine, I mean she was fit but no were near Lola.

"What's you name?" I asked "Megan, yours?" she said "Jack" I said and smashed my lips onto hers, we pulled away and I saw Lola making out with some guy then leaving the club so I kissed Megan again. Not long after they both walked back in. I saw Lola walking out so I said I needed a fag and walked out.

"Lola babe please talk to me" I said grabbing her arm "no fuck off and don't call me that!" she snapped "please I'm so sorry I never meant to shout at you, Lola I love you" I said and she looked at me with tears in her eyes "so why break up with me?" she croaked "I'm so sorry I had to" I saw her look at me in confusion "I love you too but I said I didn't wanna be hurt and that's exactly what you did, you had to?" she said walking away and I grabbed her wrist and smashed my lips onto hers I grabbed her waist pulling her closer and bit her lower lip asking for entrance but she pulled away "no I'm sorry" she said "boss he told me I had to" I said but she walked back inside.

I walked over to the guys and Megan was trying in on with me but I just ignored her. I saw Lola and the girls say bye to the guys and she looked at me then they left "dude she just needs time" Dean said "I hope your right" I replied "I always am" he said and I smiled, he's true though he always is and I hope to god he's right about Lola, I want her, I need her, I love her.

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed, vote and comment if you did! xxx