11. It wasn't all that bad

Jacks p.o.v:

"I am going to kill you" Lola shouted and as pushed Dan over from behind "come get us" Jake smiled and soon me and the lads were swimming for safety on land. The girls tried their hardest to keep up but Dan was near enough a champion swimmer, they soon gave up on the others and eventually called it a truce, but Lola, of course she didn't call it a truce.

One thing I didn't know was she CAN swim.

She caught up to me and pushed my head underneath the water "said I would get you back" as she tried to move further away I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer "get off" she tried to get out of my grip but I held on and looked into her dark brown eyes

Them eyes told a story I know she was too scared to tell me 

I felt a shiver as she traced my scar with her fingers and all I wanted to do was kiss her there and then...

"Stop flirting and come get some food" Dan shouted from the sand, thanks a lot Dan.

Lola cleared her throat and I followed her back to the dry land. Did I watch her walk in-front of me, yes I did; if only she had time to take her shorts off before I fireman lifted her to the ocean. 

"Stop eyeing up my arse, perv" I gave her a wink as she looked back at me.

Lola's p.o.v:

"So Lola...your party" Billie said between eating her pizza "what about it?" I asked sitting down "it's all arranged, just need to be at yours and ready for 8pm, since your off on Friday us girls will go shopping for outfits" I nodded as Jess spoke "My brother Nick will get us some drink from his  bar" I took a beer "your brother has a bar?" Dan smirked and Jess winked at him "ok I will meet you at 12 on Friday" we all agreed.

"Here, since I got your clothes wet" Jack passed me his hoodie "thank..." Abbie cut me off "you two are so cute" I shot her a look and saw Jack smirk "careful Abs, she might do to you what she did to Tracey" Dan's comment caused us to all to laugh a little "I can think of another way to get your pants wet" Jack whispered and I playfully slapped his arm "final warning Trueblood" he winked at me and I rolled my eyes. 

We spent the next two hours having some drinks and soon that involved playing drinking games.

"I say we play truth or dare" Jess suggested "are we five?" Sammy asked "I mean Lola is the new girl here, I say it's a good idea, more of a never have I ever" Jake smiled at me and I shook my head as he smirked, he was like Jacks little brother. 

"Never have I ever had a sexual infection" we all watched as Jake took a sip "Jake man wrap it up" he raised his brows at me "oh so you have never chanced it?" I bit my lip and Billie gasped "that is so risky Lola" she laughed "oh tell me about it" I replied "oh theres one, never have I ever thought I was pregnant" Me, Jess and Dan all took a sip "late on the monthly were you Danny?" I joked and he pretended to cry "never felt so happy to have cramps" he grabbed his stomach "idiot" Jess mumbled and smiled at him "hope you two wrap it up" I winked at Jess and she blushed.

Maybe today wasn't too bad after all.

After, maybe one too many and a game of truth or dare Sammy was running around naked and once he was back in boxers, any piece of clothing to be honest was a relief; Jess asked Jack about being in a gang:

How did she know and why did she just ask that?

It was silent and I saw Jack clench his jaw "I'm sorry shouldn't of asked" she said "No, don't worry, it isn't exactly a secret now is it" I gave him a half smile. 

"I joined when I was 15 after I was taken in by my boss because I had been kicked out" I looked at him confused "had an attitude problem shall we call it" he smirked at me and I rolled my eyes at him "I mean I knew most of the guys that where there so from who I was hanging around with. I just ended up in their gang but it can be pretty hard sometimes" Jack said "to right it can be" Jake said.