20. Family dinner drama

Lolas p.o.v:

"Shit" I muttered as I saw I had overslept. I picked out some grey jeans, a white top then grabbed my white converse. I went downstairs, shoving my hair in a claw clip and grabbed some coffee before I left.

Jack had gone back to his and he was my personal alarm clock. 

"You just made it Miss Pearce" Mr Adams said "sorry sir" I said sitting down next to Jack and giving him a peck on the lips "get a room" Dan said and I stared at him. I had English with Billie & Sam and Chloe, who is Jacks ex but we get along plus she's my sister-in-laws sister so its just easier to be friends. 

English is one of the longest lessons in my life, I just do not see the point of the shit we have to learn. Me and Chloe usually just talk most of the lesson but she wasn't in today till later so I put my head on the desk and groaned.

"Hey" Abbie said as I sat done "hi" I signed "bad lesson?" Jake asked "longest hour of my life" I replied and he smirked. I turned around when someone tapped my shoulder and saw it was Chloe "hey I was just wondering are you going to dinner later?" she asked "fuck I forgot about that yeah I am, why?" I asked "I was just wondering see you tonight and sorry for leaving you how bad was it?" she asked "torture" I said and she smiled "see you later" she said "bye" I said and turned back around "you going out tonight?" Jess asked and I rolled my eyes "don't wanna go then" Jack said smirking "out with my family, I'd rather not" I said as the bell went, me and Jack headed to science, don't get me wrong I love having classes with my friends but its nice to have a lesson with just Jack for once.

"I miss staying at yours" Jack whispered "I miss it too" I whispered back "when is the next time they're going away?" he asked and I smiled "you know you can just come round anyway they don't give a shit" I said and he smiled "Jack?" Miss asked him "yes Miss" he replied "do you know what we are talking about?" she asked and he shrugged "quiet please, both of you" she turned back around, Jack smiled and nodded his head to the door so we grabbed our bags and we ran out "come back now!" Miss shouted as we ran to my car "wheres your bike?" I panted out "garage" he said as we got in and we drove to a cafe. 

"So when do your family get back?" Jack asked finishing off his sandwich "I think their home but I am not feeling it tonight, its a strange feeling at home right now" I said resting my head on his shoulder "well it could be worse" he wrapped his arm around me "how?" I asked "at least Jai and Lauren will be there imagine if it was just your parents" he said "true" I muttered and he kissed me. 

We decided to go for a walk in the park and were chatting before I could hear our names being shouted and saw Jake walking over some friends "hello, you guys good?" Jack said with his arm round my waist "hey Lola" Mia hugged me "hiya" I said "aren't you two meant to be in school?" Sam asked "just like you two?" he said and they smiled "we got bored too so we left" Sam said "I gotta run got some business but I'll see you guys later, Jack you coming round tonight?" Jake asked "yeah see you later" Jack said "bye" I said as they walked away, "sorry they like disturbing me" he said "always kiss girls in parks then?" I raised my eyebrows "where were we?" he spoke quietly as I snaked my arms around his neck and he kissed me.

I dropped Jack home and came home to see all the cars parked up. "I'm back" I shouted as I closed the door "hi honey" my mum said giving me a hug and I grinned as I saw my little brother Tyler  "hey Ty, swear you get a foot taller each week" I said embracing him in a hug "hey, now your not going to talk to me at school are you like only if we have to?" he said and I laughed "charming" I scoffed as I ruffled his hair and he smiled.

I got in the shower and dried my hair then decided on what to wear. I did a half up half down style with my hair then done my makeup. "Hurry up!" Tyler shouted upstairs "shut up" I said and ruffled his hair "watch it bitch" he muttered "watch it" I snapped slapping his arm. I opted for some wide blue jeans, clear heels and a white corset style top with a leather Jacket. 

"So you told them yet?" Chloe asked and I shook my head "tell us what?" dad questioned "nothing" I replied finishing my pasta "come on, tell us" Lauren smirked "she's got a boyfriend" Chloe blurted out "we only just started dating" I explained "who is he?" Jai cleared his throat "he's called Jack, please don't even start with the over protective stuff" I said rolling my eyes at him "Jack what?" Lauren asked "Trueblood" I answered and my dad shot me a look "didn't you..." Lauren was talking but Chloe cut her off "yeah I dated him for a little while, but we are friends its all cool" Chloe said "what was that look?" I asked dad "there's no way your going out with him" he sipped his wine "what?" I was confused and angry "he's bad news and its not happening end of" he remarked and my mum looked over "I am not your little girl, you can't tell me who to spend my time with" I argued "honey calm down we will talk about this later" mum said "come on Lola, lets leave it out for now" Jai said. I finished my meal ignoring all the questions and stood up as Jai paid the bill. "I'm going to go, thanks for the meal Jai, I will catch up with you soon" I kissed Lauren on the cheek before standing up "where are you going?" dad asked "with Jack, see you tomorrow" I walked outside and called him;

Hi, you all good? 

What you doing right now?

Nothing exciting, I am just chilling with Jake, why do you sound pissed off?

Long story, but I'll explain tomorrow if your not busy?

Where are you?

The new Italian place in town why?

I'll be there in fifteen Lo. 

Thank...

He hung up and it started to rain, this just gets better and better, I stood under the shelter and saw my family, they know theres no point coming after me, sometimes I know I am a pain in the arse but when I just wanna be alone, they know I am not a talker. 

"Lola!" Jack called my name and I walked over to the car, a black Mercedes, a slick looking Merc if I may say, "who's car is this ?" I asked as I got in "mine, come on lets go somewhere and you can talk to me properly" he said as he kissed my hand "my house ok?" he asked as he started the engine "anywhere that isn't my house" I moaned and he started driving.

We got to Jacks and as soon as I stepped in the door he put me against the wall and smashed his lips onto mine "what was that for?" I asked biting my lip "felt like it, plus you look fucking gorgeous in this" he trailed his hand along the neckline on my top, sending a shiver down my spine, before he kissed me.

"So what happened?" he asked as I sat on his sofa and I explained everything. "So your dad hates me and doesn't want us to be together?" he passed me over a drink and I nodded "thank you, but I don't care what he thinks, I know I am his daughter but I am not a kid anymore" he smirked and he pulled me onto his lap and kissing my neck "I like when you get all protective" I bit my lip before kissing his jaw "god you're killing me" he mumbled. 

"If you have any plans tomorrow cancel them" he demanded and I raised my eyebrows "we're going on a date" I smiled and gave him a peck on the lips "can I ask where?" I know he isn't going to answer that but worth a shot "you already know that answer" he raised his brows,  "when are your family back?" I asked "about 12" I looked at the time and saw it was 11:45pm, did not really fancy a meet the family right now, "wanna go upstairs?" he smirked and I kissed him "keep dreaming" I whispered and went upstairs.

"Here" he said passing me one of his baggy tops "thanks, now turn around" I said and he questioned me, I just turned around and changed my top, I could see the smirk on his face at my naked back before I got into bed. "I've missed this" he rested his head on my shoulder "its been one night" I remarked smiling "am I not allowed to miss you?" he said kissing my head "aren't you cute" I teased "shut up and kiss me" he demanded, pulling me onto his lap, caressing my thigh under his shirt as I depended the kiss. 

 "Night baby" Jack said kissing my neck "night" I said smiling as his hands moved up my thighs to my hip, I really like him and I'm struggling with keeping my hands to myself if I am honest.

Thanks 4 reading and hope u enjoyed, vote and comment if you liked it! xxxxxx