18. Please not him

Lolas p.o.v:

I froze on the spot as I spotted two more cars pull up. My body went stiff and the noise of outside soon became white noise. I snapped my head out my thoughts and ran to the only person who can help me. 

I burst through my bedroom door and Jack immediately shot up "is everything..." I cut him off "he is outside Jack, he is not alone and they have guns, I don't know what to do" I felt my heart racing before Jack cupped my face in his hands "you stay here and you call Dex, do not move from this room and barricade the door if you have to" I nodded as he passed his phone and grabbed his gun from his bag "please be careful" he pecked my lips before leaving the room. 

I tried to listen but as soon I got close enough to the door I felt my heart LEAP out of my chest as people jumped through my window. Jason put his hand over my mouth to stop me screaming "sorry Lola, just needed to get some of us in without them seeing us" Dex stated and I nodded.

It felt like it had been hours as I paced my room backwards and forwards, I could hear arguing and decided to open my door to get a closer listen. I slowly crept out and tip-toed down the stairs behind the wall. 

Jacks p.o.v:

I rushed downstairs and saw they where standing in the kitchen "what the fuck are you doing here?" I asked tightening the grip on my gun "here to finish what I started at the party, where is she?" Franklin had some smug look on his face. I wanted to wipe that look off with the barrel of my pistol.

 "I don't know what you've got on Lola but whatever it is, it needs to stop. Leave her alone Franklin" I felt my body tense and he continued his smug look "Jack boy, I always get what I want" I gulped as he edge closer "Franklin, I have said leave her alone, tell me why you won't, what happened with her?" I asked "you should really ask her that" as he finished the sentence I saw my guys coming down the stairs. "What is all this Franklin, thought you would be able to show up here and do what you want with her?" Derek asked as Franklin clocked him and his minions were outnumbered. 

"Jack you never showed up to see the boss" Owen, a minion, stated "I have been busy, he does not fit with my important plans right now" I replied "don't fucking mess him around Jack" Denzel shouted, soon Dex had a pistol held to his temple "fuck that stuff, you never answered the question, where that pretty girl of yours is?" Franklin insisted on trying to get past me "I told you leave her out of it" I exclaimed, he smirked before he punched me and all out fight kicked off between us and the minions in red. 

BANG!

As soon as he heard the noise we all stopped, Franklin was bleeding heavily from our fight but son my eyes saw the pool of blood and as I saw who it was I ran over. 

Dean was lying lifelessly on the tile floor "what the fuck have you done" Lee (Deans brother) shouted punching minion number 10 who shot Dean "he deserved it" he replied with a cocky smirk "shut the fuck up and GET OUT" I shouted pushing him to the wall and punching him in the gut, he was about to say something until Owen interrupted "well look who we have here"I looked over and saw Owen touch Lola's cheek "don't you fucking dare Owen" I hissed as I walked over "come on, we've frightened them enough today, we'll finish this another day, hands off Owen" Franklin and his minions left without another word. 

"Marco is on route, lets just keep applying pressure" Ian said as me and Lee held our shirts over Deans wound. I looked up and saw Lola wasn't there, fuck I need to check her. Marco, our doctor, arrived and I stepped away. "Jack, go check on her" Lee said and I squeezed his shoulder before rushing upstairs. 

I found Lola on the balcony of her second floor. "Lola, baby come inside it is freezing" I could see her visibly shaking as I walked over and brought her body close to mine "they have left now, everything's ok" I heard her sniffle as she moved her head away from my chest "but Dean, he is not ok, he could be fucking dead and all because of me" I cupped her face before wiping away her tears "none of this is your fault, and Dean, he will be ok I promise. Now come on down, they are worried" Lola pulled away from me "what if they all hate me" she wiped her tears with my hoodie sleeve she was wearing "they do not hate you, please come" I kissed her forehead before intertwining our fingers. 

"How is he?" I asked Marco as I held onto Lola from behind "he needs to go to hospital, I'll take him, we need to stem the bleeding, but you lot get out of here now before word gets out" everybody nodded "Lee you come with me,  Derek help me get him to the car" Marco added. We said our goodbyes and thanks "he will be ok Lola" Lee kissed Lolas cheek and she gave him a hug "I am so sorry" Lee hugged her back "do not apologise, this was him not you, ok?" she just gave a small smile in response before I said goodbye "keep me updated Lee" he nodded and followed Marco and Derek. 

"I'm gonna start cleaning this up" Lola mumbled, I grabbed her wrist so we were face to face "I'll do it, you go wait for me in bed" she just nodded and left before I gave her a kiss on her forehead. I cleaned the kitchen before going to the main bathroom to shower. I phoned Lee and he said that we can visit Dean tomorrow and he was in surgery right now. 

God I hope he pulls through. Nothing is her fault but I know how fragile Lola can be and Dean dying, that world tip her. 

I crawled into bed besides Lola and she moved her back closer to me "do you think Dean will pull through?" she asked as I snaked my arm around her waist "he is one of us, we always do" I kissed her neck and whispered to calm her down as I felt her anxiety radiating from her "go to sleep Lola, I am here" I heard her breathing change and I laid my head on the pillow thinking of how I can protect her. I cannot and will not let any harm come to my girl. 

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed.