56

You peeped out of the door and saw faint light in the living room. 

Taking small cautious steps, you walked towards the faint noise of television and saw Jungkook sitting on the couch, with a heap of popcorn on the table in front of him. In the past two weeks, even though you had lived in exactly the same house as him, you rarely saw him because you never wanted to leave that room. You didn't want to give him the infection in case you had caught it while you were homeless for that brief period of time and he had respected your decision about it.

"Oh, you're here!" He looked over his shoulder and saw you. His face instantly lit up with a smile as he motioned you to join him on the couch.

"I'm still not sure..."

"Come on!" he rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry I'm putting you through my BS and paranoia" you said in a meek voice as you sat beside him on the couch.

"There's no BS Kim. We're all going through a lot right now. I'm worried about Saera too. I just try to bottle it all up"

"If I could go out and do small photography gigs like I used to before, or any job... I wouldn't feel so shitty"

"Come here," he patted his lap.

"What?" You gasped, your eyes going wide.

"Put your head here, and tell me all you want. We're having a therapy session"

"Oh," you murmured and then shyly did as he told you. You looked up snd saw his warm dark eyes staring at you, while his long fingers gently massaged your scalp. With the other hand he fed you popcorns from the bucket nearby.

"Tell me everything you wanna say!"

"I'm tired of this. I've stayed in that room for more than a week and I know I should be grateful that at least I had a room to stay and food to eat and I didn't die out on the roads but I still feel restless. I feel suffocated, frustrated and angry and... anxious. I'm scared for Dada, and for my brothers. Jin specially. And... I don't know what's going to happen.

"Kim, don't overthink this. Things are getting better what with tracing the cases and rapid tests and soon everything will be fine. I've a shoot in a few days, I'll take you there so you can get your mind off things?"

"You will?"

He nodded.

"There'll be plenty of celebs at the broadcast station, you can meet them and you know... have fun"

"T-thanks"

"But no messing around with girls!" He told you sternly.

"O-okay" you said as you looked up at him "J-Jungkook?"

"Yeah?"

"How does it feel to be so famous?"

He chuckled.

"What's so funny?" you pouted.

"Kim, it doesn't feel as great as you'd think. Fame, money... all of these things feel great when they're new. As you grow accustomed to it, it changes. The same ad that you loved when they put it up with your face makes you sick after some time. It's the same as everything else. It doesn't fill up your heart you know. I think there are many people out there who aren't famous or rich but they have a nice family and they're happier than me" 

"Can't relate" you got up and faced the tv "What are you watching?"

"Itaewon Class" he gave you a bunny smile.

"Kinda surprised but kinda not" you giggled as you pulled out a handful of popcorns from the bucket he had placed in his lap.

You liked the drama, it wasn't exactly your genre and you had liked Park Seo Joon more in Fight for my way but you still enjoyed this one, grabbing the popcorns once in a while and munching on them happily until Jungkook placed the bucket on the side table to check his phone. Since you were focused on the screen you didn't notice that and your hand automatically went to where the bucket had been to grab some popcorn.

Sadly it wasn't popcorn you grabbed.

And you realised it after quite some time when your hand was done feeling around. You looked down at your hand on his crotch and then you looked at Jungkook who was watching you with shocked, wide eyes.

"Damn Kim..." he said with a mischievous smile.

"Shit!" you screamed and got up to run but he was faster. He grabbed your hand and pulled you down onto his lap. 

"Relax!" he told you as you squirmed a bit in his grip "Look at me..."

You slowly rose your eyes to him and saw the same weird intensity in his eyes you were so familiar with. You melted under that hot, burning gaze and instantly looked down again, trying to avoid his eyes.

"What are you doing to me Kim..." he inhaled in your scent and whispered in a deep hoarse voice.

"J-Jungkook..." you replied weakly as he started kissing your neck slowly. You had never felt so precious and cherished and at the same time as vulnerable as he made you feel. He left small, moist kisses all over your sensitive skin, occasionally nipping and sucking on more sensitive spots.

"You're so perfect. So damn perfect. How can you be so perfect...?"

If you...

Are too good to be true...

The music played in the background while his hand reached the small of your back and didn't shy away when it slipped into your boxers, gripping your bare flesh and squeezing gently. 

"I can feel the goosebumps on your neck" he whispered in your ear "I love how I'm making you feel" he said as he nibbled on the already sensitive lobe.

"I-I..."

"Say it..." he growled as he bit your skin rather harshly.

"Jungkook..."

"Say it!"

"I-I... I love... Love..."

"Yes?"

"I love the popcorn please..."

He lifted his head to look at you and give you the "For real hoe?" look. Then his lips were back in the possession of yours in a heated kiss.

"Jungkook please..."

"I won't stop teasing you..." he said through the kiss "Until you stop teasing me baby boy!"

You gasped.

He thought you were giving him more access so he tried to kiss you again, plunging his tongue in through your gasping mouth but you put two hands on his chest, pushing him a bit away.

"What?" he asked "Did you changed your mind again?"

"W-what did you just call me?"

"Did you... not like it? Being called baby boy?" he asked confusedly.

"What about the messages I sent? My nudes? Didn't you see them?"

"What nudes? Oh my heavens who did you send nudes?"

Exactly.

Who did you send them to? Since you dint even have your old phone with you, there was no way of figuring it out other than to strain your brain and remember it.

"I-I need to go to the washroom.." you said as a violent pang of anxiety hit your stomach and you rushed towards the guest room. 

"I have to tell you something as well..."

"I need to confess this too

it's only fair you know..." you remembered his messages.

Jimin.

It had been Jimin. 

A/N:

Is anyone else here a die hard Star Trek fan 🥺🖖

Also for those who wanna know when will Jungkook find out, it's in the next two or three chapters. KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED YOU BEAUTIFUL LITTLE PEANUT