32

"Aw jeez wear something decent!" You covered your eyes and rushed forward after seeing a Hoseok only wrapped around his waist in a towel and another one on his head, with steam emitting from his body "I'm going out!" You told him.

"Wait, wear something warm!" He grabbed you and forced you into a thick yellow woollen sweater and a red woollen cap.

You glared at him and walked down the stairs, headed towards Namjoon's studio.

"I'm going out!"  You announced as you knocked on Namjoon's door and peeped inside.

"Oh, Okay" he smiled at you, turning around in his chair.

"By the way, how do I tell someonethat I'm not a dude?" you asked, casually picking up a rayan doll and observing it.

"I thought you identified yourself as one?" He stood up straight in his chair, watching you keenly.

"Yeah but like I feel like I'm deceiving them..." you put the doll back and he visibly relaxed.

"You're not. And if they've a problem with that, it's their problem. How many times do I tell you, your gender is in your head!"

"Sure?"

"One hundred percent."

"Well, Okay I guess..."

"Oh and... Wear something warm, here" he got up, grabbed his extra large coat with a fur-lined hood and wrapped you up in it.

"Oh, also this!" A large yellow woollen scarf was wrapped around your neck so it covered everything up till your eyes.

"I'm fine stop!" You whined and left his room in a hurry, headed towards the main door before he could throw the blanket over you as well"

"Where?" A voice coming from the direction of the couch, stopping you in your tracks.

"Uh... I'm walking to the store..."

"What do you want from there? I'll get it for you. It's cold outside"

"Tampons"you said through clenched teeth.

"Okay I'll get them"

"And I also want to take a walk"

"I'll come with you"

"Alone. To think about this whole marriage thing"

"Fine. But wear something warm!" He got up and stuffed your hands into his own huge woollen mittens. He looked you up to see if he could put anything else on you but there was no space left so he just waved a hand letting you off.

You walked out of the door and looked around. There was that green lamborghini but no sign of him around.

"Gotchu!" You gave a tiny squeak when you felt yourself getting engulfed in a soul crushing back hug and a chin getting placed on your shoulder.

"Jungkook" you observed as you wiggled out of his strong grasp and stood in front of him "You didn't have to..."

"You look so fuckable!" he slipped his fingers below the scarf and pinched your cheeks.

"Stop man that's so ga... I mean inappropriate! Get your hands off me!" You swatted his hands away.

"Come with me!" He held your hand and almost ran towards the car, making it harder for you to keep up with him.

"I'm still not over the fact that you deceived me" you said as he fixed your seatbelt.

"Hey Kim. Remember when I said I had a crush on someone?"

"No?"

So Jungkook told you all about it. He explained it to you how he saw you outside that cafe but didn't know you were the same guy he had been texting. He didn't get into the hobo incident because it was too embarrassing but other than that, he explained it to you.

However, he didn't know that it wasn't him that had been bothering you majorly.

It was... you.

The fact that you were not a boy biologically. The fact that he probably would not look at you the same way again if he knew. The fact that he probably wouldn't understand you...

You wondered.

Would he act like your Dad and Yoongi who treated you like a girl and refused to acknowledge your feelings about it?

Or Jin who treated you neutrally?

Or Hoseok who was confused about the whole thing and would acknowledge your feelings only when you'd remind him?

Or Namjoon who truly believed that you were a boy because you kept saying so?

You looked at Jungkook, who was driving and looked elated. He was humming lightly and when he noticed you staring at him, he looked at you and smiled.

"Where are you taking me though? Don't even think about kidnapping me I may look small but I'm the wrath of God in human form okay?"

"Sure" Jungkook smiled.

"Tell me where are we going?" You pouted.

"Where do you think?" He asked as the car speeded up, leaving the tall sky scrapers behind and the view getting replaced with snow covered fields.

A/N:

Ayo waddup my cutie patooties 😘😘

I'm back from the dead ho ho ho

And I bring with myself the covers 💜💜💜

Thank you so much for this beautiful aesthetic cover I love it so much 😍😍😍