67

You saw that gel drop from his lap as he got up and rushed out, and you gasped.

Was he trying to help you?

A pungent smell and kind of prickly sensation from your shoulder was the answer. He had tried to help you but you misunderstood him. Your heart started aching as you realised your mistake.

Your head was a mess. You hated him but you also felt guilty about everything that had happened.

You went out to look for him but he was gone already. You knew your family and his too would be coming over to see your so called "happy home". Something that never existed. Happiness and home both were lost things to you. So you took a cab and went to the beach instead.

The waves crashed at your feet and you closed your eyes, looking up.

Lost.

You were so lost, with so many questions and no answers.

Who am I?

What am I looking for?

Would there be anyone who loves me?

You stayed there, until the day lost its light. People came and went away and you just sat there, looking at the horizon with empty eyes.

You went home pretty late but there was no sign of Jimin. You kept waiting until 11 pm and that's when you heard someone cursing at the door. You went to open the door and saw him with dishevelled hair and loose buttons, reeking of alcohol.

"You did it again?" you yelled at him as he entered the house.

"Don't wanna talk to you" he mumbled.

"Look at me!" You held his arm but he just pushed you away and you fell backwards. Your back hit a crystal vase and it broke. You looked up at him with resentment, your lips trembling and there it was again, that guilt and regret.

"Don't!" he walked towards you and you thought he was going to hit you but instead he punched the shards of glass "Hurt my wife! Don't hurt her!"

"Jimin stop! You're hurting yourself!" you held his arm but he wasn't stopping. He tried to pull his arm away from you and ended up hitting you in the eye with his elbow accidentally. You fell back, crying in pain.

He stopped and looked at you, then he looked at his blood drenched hands and he laughed miserably.

"See?" he said " I always end up doing the worse. I'm always the bad person. I wanna let go but I can't. I just wanna fucking die but I can't because of my mother. I tried today but I couldn't when I thought of her. And you... I wanted a perfect home for us... But look at us... look at us..."

"Jimin..." you reached out to him. You were in pain but more so mentally and emotionally because of how broken he looked. You were never raised to be a cruel person and in that moment you could see his pain clearer than your own.

He had his own pain, and his own story. You didn't have to make him miserable because of what Jungkook had done to you.

"Let me help you, hmm?" you cupped his face and he tilted his head to a side, as if looking at a stranger.

"B-but I'll end up hurting you..."

"You won't. Come with me..." you held his arm and helped him stand up. You walked him towards the car and as soon as his head touched the headrest, he fell asleep.

You drove towards the hospital, taking glances at him. He looked like a little baby with tear stained face and lips slightly apart. You couldn't help but feel sorry for him. There must be something bothering him too, something must be hurting him too... you thought.