72

FINALE

To find the end, you have to search the beginning.

Overwhelmed by everything in your life, you decided to look for answers about your own origins.

And so you were standing in front of an old orphanage.

You asked your father about your biological parents.

"Well, I was returning from the city after I had delivered my potatoes and so I came upon a car wreck. I looked for survivors and there was only you...When I took your parents to the hospital, they were... gone. Their names were Lee Hansung and Kim Mina"

Yoongi traced them for you but it turned out they had adopted you out of an orphanage. After a few weeks they were expecting a baby of their own, so they were taking you back to the orphanage when the accident happened. You took the address of the orphanage only to find out that it had been abandoned completely, but they still had records.

It was in complete ruins when you reached it. You had to walk quite a distance before you reached the building.. It was completely dark except the flicker of a small light you saw reflect from the second floor, maybe the caretaker who could guide you and give you answers.

You were there standing and looking around, hoping to see someone who could help you but there was this weird creepy feeling you couldn't shake off, maybe because you had come out all alone without telling anyone. You entered through the main entrance and walked through the empty corridors.

Nothing seemed familiar. No clue. Only the echoes of your footsteps.

But... were they really just echoes...?

You entered an empty hall, still trying to shake off the feeling that someone was following you. But it wasn't a feeling anymore.

"Well, hello there," you heard an unpleasant voice.

"S-sungmin" you gasped as you turned around and there, he stood right in front of you.

"Did you really think.." he started.

"I honestly don't have time for your death speech. I'm not scared of you. Come here so I can beat you up" you rolled up your sleeves.

"Oh but is your baby also as fearless as you are?" he asked, motioning towards your womb. You looked down and remembered there was another life at stake too, not just you. When you rose your eyes again, there was fear in them.

Sungmin gave a chilly laugh when he saw your eyes and rolled the gun in his fingers.

"What do you have to say now? Aren't you scared?" you started shaking when you saw more men with guns appear behind him.

"What do you want?" you asked him, backing off, placing a hand on your womb as if that could shield your baby from the eminent danger.

"You life" he simple replied "Since you took mine"

"How did I take it? You did everything to yourself."

"I did it? I DID? How easy for you to say. I wanted to be happy, to be loved... just like any other human. But then, Jungkook changed everything. He used me for his pleasure and then threw me away. And then you came along to take him away from me, for forever. Did I like getting used by all those men? I didn't! I just wanted to find love but I couldn't. And you, you got it so easily. Why couldn't I? what did I do so wrong?"

"How's that my fault?"

"He chose you, over me. And then you told him about my plan. He was this close to choosing me!! Now look at me, a sick man that no one wants with no family, no money, no career. Nothing."