48

You were all smiles when you woke up that Friday. You showered, made a nice breakfast for your father, chatted with him for a bit, then went to your room to get dressed up. You carefully selected your outfit, brushed your hair and then packed your photography gear. You selected your favourite lenses, along with a few extension tubes and flash lights, added a tripod and looked at the bag adoringly.

"Perfect" you smiled and patted it loving.

You threw the straps on your shoulders and pulled your bike out of the garage. The weather was beautiful so you didn't mind all that distance. You hummed along the way and reached the Jeons' place as happy as you had started. You parked your bicycle inside and knocked on the door.

You had to wait patiently and knock a few times more until...

"The fuck you want?" A grumpy Jungkook, wearing only his boxers and his hair a mess opened the door. "Oh, it's you..." he smiled, leaning against the door frame.

"Where's Saera?" you asked him non-chalantly.

"Out. You can come in though, if you wanna wait" he replied in the same husky voice.

"Oh. I guess she... forgot about our trip..." you mumbled.

"What trip?" His head jerked up as if somebody had just hit him with a splash of cold water.

"Nothing," you said dryly and turned around. You were about to walk away when you saw her running in your direction and waving. She hugged you as she got closer, much to annoyance of Jungkook.

"I'm...huh...sorry... huh... I... almost ... huh... forgot" she said, panting heavily.

"You're taking him with you?" Jungkook asked her, pointing towards you.

"Of course!" She beamed, still holding your hand.

"You can't!"

"Why not?"

"B-because I don't trust him!" Jungkook protested. You gave him a disgusted look in return.

"Not my problem. Let's start packing the car Kim" she got behind you, and put her hands on your shoulders, pushing you forward agead.

But you stopped, because Jungkook had grabbed your hand. You looked at your hand, then at Jungkook then at Saera

"I can't let you two go alone" he said.

"We're not alone, my friends are coming too" she corrects him

"Still. You guys need someone to protect you"

"Kim will be with us"

"He could use some protection too"Jungkook smirked.

"Now what do you mean by that? You think I'm weak? You wanna fight and settle it?" You rolled your sleeves up.

"I'm gonna go pack my stuff" he ruffled your hair, smiling and left.

"Don't get touchy with him" Saera yelled after him.

"Your brother is so weird" you rolled your eyes and walked with Saera towards your room where her stuff was. Her room was princess themed and very cute.

"This... is for a one day trip?" You asked her, looking at her suitcase.

"Yeah we'll be changing outfits for pictures. Take good pics of me, okay?" She beamed at you.

You picked up the heavy suitcase and brought it downstairs while she grabbed her purse, calling her other friends Eunha, Boyoung, Yoonsoo and Marie to know their whereabouts.