| 46 |

( Sorry my computer republished last week's chapter. If you already read  this chapter skip to the next one!)

Ya'll are gonna hate me. Sorry.

I apologize if the formatting is weird. My computer in acting up.

(Unedited)

///

"Alright," the man nodded when hearing the name that he had just spoken.

"What is it that you want?" Jungkook leaned back, eyes observing the man. Given that his friend is this man's client, there was no reason not to trust him.

"I would like it if you could pass me your friend's contact information. As you know a lot of the UFC players nowadays are very hard to reach. Their coaches, and any others under their management, make sure to keep their inquiries among potential sponsorships or co-workers. Not just anybody can contact them." The P.I lifted his gaze onto the younger male.

"I see," Jungkook whispered, but he wasn't focused on the conversation. His mind was racing with questions that desperately needed to be answered. Who is Taehyung looking for? More importantly, Why?

Jungkook knew that his older friend was an avid UFC fan, but he wouldn't have taken it this far to meet a favorite celebrity of his, especially not if he had to deal with the Underground ring. No, Taehyung was desperate to find someone, someone of importance. What pissed him off the most was that he hadn't told the group. Taking a glance at the window panel, his gaze landed on Jimin. No wonder they were both acting weird lately.

But before he could let his anger spread, Jungkook reeled it back in, biting his tongue in anger. He had no reason to be that mad. Not when he had this dark secret that no one knew. He was being ignorant.

Even if Taehyung hadn't directly told him, at least he would still be helping him some way. And maybe, one-day Taehyung would have the courage to tell them as a whole.

"Jungkook?" The man whispered, fearing that he might anger the younger male.

"I'll talk to him for you. I'll set up a meeting for you to meet him and if he accepts then I'll pass you his contact number—"

"Thank you, you don't know how much this means to him," the man sighed, grateful that this had worked out. Suddenly a thought popped into his head. "How will I contact you?"

"I'm assuming you have Yuygyeom's number, right?" He looked up at him curiously. It was obvious that he had to have it. How else had he kept contact with his old friend?

"Yes."

"He'll call you when it's all set in place, alright?" He laid back, using his phone to unblock a number he thought he'd never unblock. Yugyeom's number.

It might have been easier to just give the P.I his number but Jungkook didn't feel comfortable doing so. The man was working for his friend after all. He couldn't risk Taehyung recognizing his phone number if he happened to call the older man. No, he couldn't let that happen. It was best to indirectly contact the man, even if that meant having to interact with Yugyeom and BamBam more.

"All I request is one thing in exchange," Jungkook had finally spoken those words allowed. There was one thing he needed the man to do.

The man's face visibly paled.

"Don't worry, I don't want money," Jungkook shook his head, trying to reassure the man. He wasn't like Yugyeom.

"What is it?" The man let out a shaky breath, expecting the worse.