Chapter 28

(Y/n) POV

After the craziness of yesterday with my sibling coming over, I hoped and prayed that I would have a nice peaceful day today. Yesterday in generally was exhausting and it all started off with the morning with Shanks. I just needed to rest so that's exactly what I tried to do. Right after school I went straight to my dorm instead of hanging out with Nami or anything like that.
"Are you okay?" Mizuka asked.
"No." I answered jumping on my bed. "I need a break. Yesterday was too much."
"A lot did happen. You should rest."
"I think I will." I didn't bother changing my clothes at all. I closed my eyes for only a minute before someone interrupted my rest and entered the room.
"I didn't wake you up did I?" Sabo asked.
"No. I barely got in here. What's wrong?"
"Nothing. I was actually here to check on you. You seemed really tired today."
"Yesterday was a lot that's all but I'm fine. Thanks for checking up on me."
"It's not a problem." He was about to close the door until I stoped him.
"Wait." He froze and gave me a confused look. "Do you want to rest with me? I'm sure you could use it too."
"Really?"
"Really. Come here." I patted the space next to me while laying down. He walked over laying down on the bed and Mizuka jumped up, laying her cute cat self in front of the both of us. Before either of us knew it, we both knocked out right at that spot without a care in the world.

I woke up the next morning but Sabo was no longer next to me so I guess that he woke up and took himself out of the room. I looked around and noticed that Mizuka was still out and everyone else in my room was fast asleep. I also noticed that I was now under the covers and I definitely didn't fall asleep like that so I guess one of them must have but it on me.
"Mizuka. Let's take a shower." I whispered and slowly she began to wake. Meowing in agreement, the two of us made our way to the bathroom where she allowed herself to return to her human form. We stripped our clothes and dipped our feet into the hot water. It felt amazing but coming from me that didn't mean much because of how much I loved baths. We washed each others hair and helped wash our backs and before we knew it, out bath was over. Mizuka changed into her normal clothes while I changed into a long sleeved purple shirt with the ends reaching all the way past my stomach. For bottoms I wore black skinny jeans and for shoes I had black sneakers with my hair left open. I stepped out and everyone was very much still asleep. I did wake up earlier then normal today so I wasn't surprised but they should be waking up in a couple of minutes so I may as well help it along. I stood in the back of the room coughing a little before screaming at the top of my lungs.
"WAKE UP!!!!!!!" Kid, Law and Sanji woke up in a second jumping out of their beds until realizing it was just me. Zoro and Ace however were very much still fast asleep.
"Was that necessary?" Law asked slightly annoyed by the rude wakening.
"Why the hell did you do that? I swear one day I'm going to hurt you. Don't ever do that again."
"I can't promise anything. Anyway go get ready. I'm ready for breakfast." The three guys walked into the bathroom while I tried to think of ways to wake Ace and Zoro up. "There's a powerful swordsman with meat." Slowly the two opened their eyes.
"Meat."
"Swordsman."
"Seriously guys." I laughed. "It should not have been that easy."
"So no food?" Ace asked.
"Get ready and then you'll get breakfast."
"Alright but you're eating breakfast with me today."
"Fine with me." Ace got up and headed to the bathroom followed by Zoro. When they finished getting ready we all headed downstairs and towards the cafeteria for breakfast. There were plenty of people there already and each of us separated to our own groups. Zoro and Sanji went with Luffy, Kid went with Killer, Law went with Bepo, while Ace and I headed to Marco.
"Eating breakfast with us today?" Marco asked.
"Yeah."
"I made her." Ace grinned placed his hands around my shoulders.
"Of course you did, that's the only way you could get a girl to eat with you." Izo teased.
"Shut up. I can get any girl I want."
"Oh yeah?" Vista asked with a smirk as if he had something planned.
"Yeah."
"Then get Mizuka."
"What?!?" Ace exclaimed. "She doesn't count."
"Yeah." I agreed pulling Mizuka close and hugging her defensively. "I won't let anyone do anything to Mizuka."
"I thought you said any girl Ace. Guess you really couldn't man up." Jozu laughed.
"Mizuka is different. She's like a little sister and you guys all knew what I meant."
"Okay, okay, fine. Try that girl." Haruta said pointing to a girl with black hair sitting not to far away. "Get her number."
"No problem." Ace walked off with smirk and just as he did, Sabo made an appearance.
"Hey, (y/n), Mizuka, aren't you normally with Luffy?" Sabo asked taking them free seat next to me.
"Yeah but I'm eating with Ace today."
"Speaking of Ace, where is he?"
"Over there." I pointed and Sabo seemed to have put two and two together.
"I get it."
"So when did you leave yesterday? I didn't hear you at all."
"Law woke me up and I didn't want to disturb your sleep since you seemed so peaceful."
"Makes sense. You know I slept the entire day."
"The whole day?! You were really tired. How come?"
"I spent a lot of the night worrying."
"About wh—."
"I got it guys. Told you." Ace interrupted and then noticed Sabo where he once sat. "Oi, Sabo. That's my seat."
"You left, sorry Ace." Ace groaned as he sat down next to his blonde brother. "So what were you worrying about?"
"You were worried about something?" Ace asked.
"More like scared."
"She was scared that our family would come back." Mizuka added.
"Wait, you're family came for a visit?" Thatch asked.
"Yes."
"So what's wrong with that?" Sabo asked. "I thought you guys got along."
"We do but I don't want them anywhere near my school. They were always too much for my old school too handle."
"Hey, I liked your family. They were hilarious and everyone is so different." Ace complimented.
"Thanks but still."
"Really, what was (y/n)'s family like?" Marco asked.
"Well, I only saw her siblings but her older sister was all happy and positive. She acted almost like a happy kid." He's right about that but I would not call that pervert a kid. "And her older brother had a sister complex."
"Really? I've never met anyone like that before." Haruta commented.
"He's unique in that way." I said.
"Her other brother was all cool and calm kind of like Zoro but not as mean. And then her little sister was emotionless. Her expression never changed and I didn't see her smile once. She hardly said anything too kind of like Mizuka but Mizuka shows more emotions."
"Wow, so that's your family." Jozu said.
"You can say their crazy I already know. I love it but people normally find it off putting."
"No, they seem cool. It's crazy how different you all are." Thatch's said.
"Yeah, I'd like to meet them. Maybe we should all go to your place one day." Izo suggested.
"No!!!" I immediately replied. "Ace forgot to mention that my brothers are supper overprotective. I can't imagine what they would do if brought a group of guys home."
"Ohhh, that makes sense. I can understand wanting to protect a cute girl like you." Thatch complimented.
"Thanks." I blushed. Following that was the ring of the bell signifying it was time to get to class. Ace, Mizuka, Sabo, and I walked together. Reaching class I took my seat next to Law and Mizuka turned herself into her small cat form, allowing her body to get comfortable on the desk. Only two minutes later and class begun with Ms.Hancock for math. Everything that we were learning I already knew so I was a little bored.
"Law." I called in a whisper.
"What is it?"
"I'm bored."
"I'm bored too. I already learned this."
"Me too. What's your favorite subject?" I asked. I was just trying to do something more fun then whatever Ms.Hancock was talking about.
"Biology."
"Of course it is. I don't know why I even asked." I giggled.
"What about you?"
"Me? Umm..." strange how I can't come up with an answer. "I'm not sure."
"Do you know what you want to be?" Law asked.
"No." I can't believe I never thought about what I'm going to do in the future. I have no clue what I want to be. "To be honest I've never thought about it and most people don't ask me that."
"Well you're talented at many things, (y/n)-ya so whatever you pick you'll probably be great at."
"Thanks Law." I smiled. "By the way when we grow up you are going to definitely be the doctor I go to all the time."
"Really?"
"Yeah. I'd actually listen to whatever you say."
"Whatever I say?" He repeated with a smirk on his lips. "You shouldn't say that (y/n)-ya."
"Why not?" I truly was confused. I watched as Law leaned in closer to my ear whispering into it.
"Because I could make you do anything I want. No matter what." His hot breath blowing into my ear and his seductive words made a blush appear on my cheeks.
"L-Law...you knew what I meant."
"You left a lot of grey area." Law chuckled a little at my reaction. He was enjoying this a little bit too much. Before I could say anymore, a foot landed onto our table hardly. Trailing ours eyes up, we saw a very angry Ms.Hancock staring down at us.
"How dare you ignore me!? Pay attention when I am speaking or else I'll make you pay!"
"Wow! They are so lucky."
"I want to be punished by Ms.Hancock." The kids in the class were all making their own comments about the teacher while all I wanted was for her to leave. She seemed to have calmed down until she heard the loud sound of Ace's snoring. That made her angry once again and turn her attention to the sleeping raven haired male while Sabo stood up and walked away from Ace seemingly already knew what was to come. Ms.Hancock removed her heel from our desk at last and jumped in the air, before slamming Ace's head into the desk, shattering it.
"What the hell?! Who did that! I swear I'll..." He laid from the pile of wood only just noticing his angry teacher.
"You are the worst of all. How could anyone sleep through my lectures. Everyone will pay attention to me and do what I saw because...." She extended her foot out right in front of Ace's body, bent her whole body back so her hair nearly touched the floor, and then pointed a finger down on Ace. Great here it comes again. "I am beautiful." The whole class went absolutely crazy agreeing with her statement. Ace, Sabo, Law, and I were unaffected. She walked away resuming class not carrying about the fact that she destroyed their desk. Sabo didn't seem to mind either because he just grabbed his chair and placed it at the side of Law and mine desk. Eventually Ace did the same at Law's side. Class resumed and I was once again bored out of my mind. Ace was struggling to pay attention. He just keeping playing around with things on the desk like the pencil while Law was looking at the teacher but his mind definitely somewhere. Sabo was the only one actually trying by taking notes and stuff.