Chapter 12

(Y/n) POV

Third period had just ended so Mizuka and I were headed to where Luffy and the others usually meet during lunch when Kid blocked our path.
"What is it?" I asked.
"You owe me one remember."
"Yeah. You want me to do it now?"
"Yeah. Let's go." He said pulling me away by my wrist.
"Go? Go where?!"
"We're going into town."
"To town?! That means I'll miss three periods!"
"And who fuckin cares."
"I do!" I yelled.
"Well you owe me so you have to."
Next thing you know we were walking outside the school gates which of course had absolutely no security there whatsoever. Seriously this school doesn't care about anything. He called over a taxi which took us to the heart of the city. The city was packed filled with cars and people everywhere you looked. This was basically the usual here. Kid dragged me to a small store that sold jewelry.
"Okay why are we in a jewelry store?" I asked.
"You'll see." Kid answered.
"Ah, Kid! Been a while." The storekeeper greeted.
"Hey Don. I need some things."
"Sure. Who's the hot girl? Your girlfriend? And what about the little on. Who's she?" He asked.
"I'm (y/n) and no I'm not his girlfriend. This is Mizuka."
"They friends right?" Don asked.
"Yeah of course. I wouldn't bring anyone I didn't trust here."
"You're right!" Don laughed. "Come on back."
He allowed us to go past the cashier through a door which led to an empty room with some furniture. He pulled on one of the wall lights which then opened up a secret wall. This room was filled with all types of illegal weapons and parts that only the military was allowed to have.
"Wow!" Mizuka and I said amazed.
"Cool ain't it." Don smiled. "So Kid where's your  usual gang?"
"Classes. I decided to bring this one along cause she owed me."
"I see. Well take as long as you like. Chi will ring you up."
"So this is a usual for you?" I asked.
"Pretty much."
"What do you need all this stuff for?" Mizuka asked.
"Making my weapons."
"And why do you need that?" I asked.
"To give to my gang."
"You have a gang?!"
"How did you not know. A whole bunch of the people you call your friends have a gang."
"What?! Who?!"
"Luffy and his group are the Straw Hat gang and Trafalgar is leader of the Heart Gang."
"How did I not know this?"
"I don't know. Honestly I'm not sure who you got into this school. You should be at World Government Academy."
"What do you mean?"
"I mean you don't seem like the type to commit a crime. What did you do?" He asked and I started to blush out of embarrassment.
"Well, umm, I may have beaten up some guys."
"Why?"
"Cause they kept hitting on her." Mizuka answered.
"Wouldn't they let that just slide?"
"Yeah they would but it happened multiple times so they started to blame me."
"Well that fuckin' sucks."
"Guess so. But I'm glad that I'm at school with you guys. I'm having a blast."
Kid bought a ton of parts he needed and then when he was done he dumped them all on me.
"Why am I carrying all of this?" I asked.
"Because you're my slave."
"I'm your what?!?!"
"Slave. You carry all the stuff, got it?"
"I am not a slave."
"Well you are now. You owe me, remember." He smirked.
"Note to self. Never make a deal with Kid." I murmured under my breath.
"(Y/n) do you want me to help you?" Mizuka asked.
"No it's alright. You don't have to...." I began but started drifting off at the end when I saw two familar faces walking towards my direction. I quickly grabbed Kidd pulling him into an alleyway and Mizuka followed. We hid behind a trash bin out of sit. Kid was laying his back on the bin with his legs spread open and I was in between them. He tried to speak but I quickly shut him up. Slowly i move up a little to peek my head over the bin. I saw the two familar faces walk past the alleyway and in a few moments I indicated to Kid we could go now.
"What the hell was that? You don't just do that to me!"
"I didn't wanna get caught okay."
"Caught by who?"
"Some people. Let's just keep going." I said evading then question. He eventually gave up trying to get the information out of me and we went to a small cafe to get some food which he made me pay for. Right now we were walking around town when suddenly we were stopped by a cop.
"Excuse me. Shouldn't you guys be in school? I need to see some ID please." The cop asked. Kid was about to say something but then I shut him up by wrapping my arm around his.
"Ich verstehe nicht, was Sie sagen. Mein Mann und ich haben gerade geheiratet und beschlossen, hierher zu kommen und unser Kind mitzunehmen." I said pretending to be a foreigner.
"I need ID. Can I see ID!"
"Ich weiß nicht, was du sagst."
"You can leave. It's okay." The cop said but I didn't move. Instead he walked away and the Kid and I walked away still with our arms intertwined. When he hit the corner I dropped the act.
"What was that?" He asked.
"German. If people think you don't understand their language they'll normally leave you alone."
"How do you know German?"
"I learned it a few years back. I'm fluent in 12 languages."
"And what's with the arm thing? What did you say?"
"I said that we just got married and came here with our child." Kid for some reason started smiling.
"Well damn! I need to do illegal things with you more often. I can get away with a lot. Ever think about joining a gang?"
"I'm not joining your gang."
"You say that now but you'll change your mind."
"I'm sure I won't. Anyway I think that's a sign it's time to go back. It's already three. Schools over by now."
"Guess so. I got what I needed. Let's go."

When he finally got back to school Kid went off somewhere and gave me all his bags because I was his "slave". Once in the room I threw all of his junk on his bed. Mizuka sat on my bed while I headed to the bathroom door. When I opened the door I saw Ace standing shirtless with only a small towel around his hips. He dried his hair with a towel while some remaining droplets of water slid down his chest. I got a clear view of his perfectly defined abs and man must I say they are nice. I'm pretty sure I'm staring right now.
"Hey (y/n). Where were you during class?" Ace asked turning to face me. He waited for a response but nothing came. "Like what you see?" He asked smirking. This immediately woke me up from my daze.
"N-No!!!!" I yelled slamming the door. I made a beeline for the closest bed to me while Mizuka stared at me a bit confused. A second later and Ace came out fully dressed. The moment I made eye contact with him all I could think about was the little scene from before. I quickly grabbed the pillow and hid my face in it in an attempt to hide my face.
"I'll take that as a yes."
"Shutup." I said through the pillow.
"Why are you hiding your face? You look so cute when you're blushing."
"This is your fault!" I yelled removing the pillow from my face. "Why didn't you lock the door?"
"There is no lock."
"What do you mean there is no lock?"
"I mean it's broken. It's been broken since the first day."
"What?!? No way! Why hasn't anyone accidentally opened the door when I was in there?"
"Because none of us would let that happen. You think I would let some guy walk in on you bathing. Now if I accidentally walked in on you I'm not complaining one bit."
"We need to get that fixed right now."
"Already asked. The principal said we have to deal with it."
"What?! Ugh! Does this school not care about a thing." I complained making Ace laugh.
"No it doesn't. But hey don't complain. I know you liked what you saw." Ace said with a smirk making my cheeks pink again.
"N-No! Don't bring it up!"
"Mizuka she's blushing isn't she! So cute." He laughed.
"Stop laughing at me!" I yelled hitting him lightly with the pillow. Then someone came into the room interrupting us.
"Hey (y/n) you're good at school stuff right?" Zoro asked. "Am I interrupting something?"
"No/ Yes." Ace and I said at the same time. I looked over at Ace giving him a stern stare before looking back at Zoro. "No. What's up?"
"Well I'm leaving. Bye." Ace waved before slamming the door shut.