Chapter 5

(Y/n) POV

I pushed open the door to find that the previous arguments had now turned into an all out battle. It was obvious they weren't going full out but they were still wrecking our room.
"Guys stop it!!" I yelled drawing their attention to me.
"(Y/n)-chwan did you come to visit your lovely prince?" Sanji asked with hearts in his eyes.
"What prince. You mean a perverted cook." Zoro said.
"Don't start again guys."
"(Y/n)-ya don't tell me your our other roommate."
"Yes." I answered sighing.
"Ahaha! Good luck with that!" Kid laughed.
"(Y/n)-chwan is my roommate!! I'm so happy I can die!"
"I can arrange that." Zoro commented.
"So where's the other person?" I asked.
"Hasn't come yet." Zoro answered.
"Have you guys packed?"
"No." Law said.
"Okay well it doesn't look like there's that many dressers. How many closets are there?"
"Two small ones." Law answered.
"Okay then I'll take the closet and the dresser and you guys can share the rest."
"How the fuck is that fair?" Kid asked.
"Because I have more stuff then you guys."
"Throw some things out then."
"Never!"
"Hey red head! If my angel what's a closet and a dresser she's going to get it!" Sanji yelled.
"Shut the fuck up you pervert!" Kid yelled back and Zoro laughed.
"Great it's settle thanks." I said already at the dresser putting my stuff away. "That can go in the closet." I said to Mizuka.
"Don't do stuff before I agreed!!"
"Come on don't be so stingy."
"What do you even want with that space?" Zoro asked. "It's not like we have that much."
"See. They get it." I said.
"Fine. I don't care enough to argue about this."
After packing all my bags and cleaning up the mess that they made earlier it was time to pick beds. Our room was big because it had to hold 6 people. The beds were split in half of the room. Three were on one side and three on the other. Further in the back there was a couch with a TV with dressers along the back wall. There were two closets one in different halves of the room. There was also a bathroom with multiple showers so you can bath at once with your roommates.
"Okay so I'll sleep at this bed." I said pointing the the bed in the middle. "Sanji and Zoro need to be separated and Zoro and Kid need to be separated."
"That's fine with me." Kid said.
"I'll sleep at the bed next to (y/n)-chwan!!" Sanji said excitedly.
"It would be safer for her to be away from a pervert like you." Zoro said.
"I'll sleep in the other bed." Law said.
"Okay so Kid you can sleep at one of those beds." I said.
"Fine."
"So Sanji or Zoro who's sleeping here?" I asked.
"Me." They said at the same time.
"Why don't you do Rock Paper Scissors?" Mizuka suggested
"Fine."
They did Rock Paper Scissors tying for at least 6 rounds until Sanji finally beat him. He started cheering and spinning around the room in a love tornado about how happy he was and Zoro just groaned in annoyance. After setting up who's was who's we all did our own things. Zoro, Sanji, Mizuka,
and I went to Nami's room to hang out. When it got dark we headed back to our room and that's when we saw our other roommate. Sadly for me he was another guy. He was a tall muscular guy with curly black hair and adorable freckles. He noticed us enter the room but he seemed to not look anywhere else but at me. He stared into my (e/c) eyes and I felt compelled to stare back. It felt like we were doing that for a while until Zoro snapped me back to reality.
"Ace so you're our other roommate."
"Huh? Oh yeah. Guess I'm lucky. I get to room with you." He said to me. "What's your name? I'm Ace."
"I'm (y/n) and this is Mizuka."
"You know you and I should go to dinner sometime." He said smirking. "I'll make it worth your while."
"Don't ask my angel out!!" Sanji yelled.
"What a reaction. You're treating her like Nami. I can't blame you though she is really pretty."
"Wait you guys know you each other."
"Yeah. He's Luffy's older brother." Zoro said.
"Ohh so you're Luffy's brother too."
"Too? Who else did you meet?" Ace asked.
"Sabo. He, Luffy, and I went out to eat and they walked me home yesterday night."
"That sounds like Sabo. He would never let a girl walk home alone at night."
"It's getting late so Mizuka and I are going to take a shower."
"Wait she isn't in our room is she?" Ace asked.
"No she's my familiar."
"Familiar?! Never seen one that looked like a human before. You know it's against the rules to have her out."
"I made a deal with the principal so she can be out anytime. Anyways bye."
I went into the dresser grabbing my pajamas and a change of underwear before walking into the bathroom. Mizuka and I undressed turning on the water in our showers. I washed Mizuka's hair and she did the same to mine. After the warm shower I changed info the pjs I grabbed earlier. I grabbed pajama pants with cute little decorations on it and a short loose white top with spaghetti straps that exposed the upper part of my chest and my stomach. I sealed Mizuka because apparently she likes sleeping in her seal, and the walked out the room earning me some stares from the guys. One in particular passed out on the floor from a sever nosebleed.
"Ahh! Sanji! Are you okay!" I said running over to him. I gently placed his head on my lap not knowing what to do. "Zoro! Call the nurse or a doctor! He just passed out!"
"He's fine." Law said.
"I'm my opinion we should leave him for dead." Zoro added.
"Fine I'll do it myself!" I placed his head back on the floor and ran to my phone. I called Chopper knowing he was a doctor. He came in like a second with bags of blood along with the others.
"Is he going to be okay?" I asked worriedly.
"He's fine. This is normal for him." Nami answered.
"A pretty girl like you sleeping in his room and in her pajamas was going to do this to him." Robin added.
"Wow! (Y/n) you got Zoro, Ace, and Sanji in your room!" Luffy said.
"Ahhh!!! All the monsters are in here!!" Usopp yelled shaking. "I'm so happy I don't sleep here. (Y/n) I'll be praying for you."
"Monsters? But they're all so nice." I said innocently completely blind to the blushes on their faces.
After a few short minutes Sanji was back up again although he seemed to be struggling to stay normal. Nami has to literally drag Luffy out of our room because he wanted to crash here. When he left I went straight to bed in my warm bed.