Chapter 16

3rd POV

(Y/n) was gone. They were all gone. They didn't know where they were going but they were  just running for our lives. No more breaks. They needed to get the hell out of here.
"Where's the exit?! Where's the exit!? Where's the exit?!" Usopp asked.
"I don't know!!" Chopper cried.
"I'm so scared my brain's not functioning!" (Y/n) added.
"Screw the dream! This is hell!! We died and went to hell!!"
"What floor are we even on?!" (Y/n) asked.
"I don't know!!" Chopper answered. "Was that thing real!?"
"It was a moving skeleton!!" Usopp answered.
"Guys!!! There's the exit!!!" Nami pointed out.
"Freedom!!!!" The other three yelled and believe it or not, they summoned more strength to speed right through the doors and appear outside in open space.
"Finally...we made it." Usopp managed to say in between breaths.
"Outside at last!" Chopper cried.
"There's no way this can be scarier then in there. That was absolutely horrible." Nami said and they all nodded their heads in agreement.
"I suggest we get away from here as soon as possible." With that thought in mind, they all walked away and watched their surroundings carefully for anything that might pop up and scare them. But even so, the thick fog that covered the area made it a little hard to see. "Guys, is that a tombstone." She pointed ahead of her squinting her eyes to get a better look.
"It is a tombstone!" Usopp announced.
"Wait a minute....they're everywhere. Don't tell me this is a graveyard." Nami said.
"A graveyard!!" Usopp yelled. "When did they even have time to make one!!!?"
"With everything that's been happening to us who knows what will happen here. We have to leave." (Y/n) warned. "Any objections."
"No!" They all shook their heads and began to walk away however, when a hand popped out of the dirt. They stopped in their tracks. Another hand come out and then, a another, and another.
"N-Noooo....." Chopper mumbled so scared he could barely speak.
"Ahhh!!!" Usopp screamed.
"This is a Dream right...?" Nami cried.
"It's not real. It's not real." The first zombie managed to climb his torso out of the dirt reaching his hand out to the terrified group with a moan.
"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Before they knew it, there was an entire army of zombies crawling out of the ground. "Z-Z-Zombies!?!?!?!? AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" You will probably never see four people run so fast ever in your life. Every single one of them ran for their lives without any care. They only had one thing on their mind and that was to escape. No matter what. They all ran off in different directions without a care about leaving the others behind. They just wanted to get away from the zombies.

Meanwhile, not to far away, a certain red haired male walked around the campus all alone. Unlike some other people, the jungle scares and monsters didn't scare him whatsoever.
"Damn it. Where's they go? It's so damn foggy I can't see shit." He complained to himself as he walked through with no care in the world. Sure, he could here a couple screams here and there but he didn't care. He was Eustass Kid after all. It wasn't in him to get scared off. But then, throughout the horrified screams of his students, he could pick out a faint and familiar one. And it was growing by the second, getting louder and louder.
"Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!" He looked forward trying to see if it was her through he fog. "Ahhh!!! Wait, Kid!!"
"(Y/n)!?!" They weren't that far apart now, and yet, it didn't seem as if (y/n) was going to stop running. In fact, it looked as if she had went faster. And that fact was proved when (y/n) jumped in the air wrapping her arms around Kid and knocking them both down by her momentum. "What the hell is wrong with you!? Why are you—." In one quick moment he was silent. He all ready to yell at (y/n) for literally jumping on him but he felt his anger dissipate. Why? Because as (y/n) laid on his chest with her head buried in his neck, he could hear her sobs and he could feel her body shake against his. She was absolutely spooked and he couldn't yell at her. She pulled away allowing Kid to inspect her face. Her glossy eyes were red with tears in the corner of her eyes threatening to break free at any moment.
"Save me! I wanna get out of here!! I can't handle it!"
"Okay, I'll walk with you."
"R-really...."
"Yeah now get off me." She was still nervous but decided to move off of Kid. The second he was on his feet, she wrapped her arm around his pressed herself  as close to his side as possible. "What are you doing!?"
"I'm staying safe. Now let's go." A light blush dusted his cheeks but he tried his best to hide it.
"Yeah." So now the to of them started walking through the school with (y/n) still so frightened her body was shaking and her hold on Kid's arms was only getting tighter. "How can you be this scared?"
"What do you mean?"
"You're suppose to be tough. You have a strong familiar but this stuff scares you. It doesn't make any sense."
"But remember when we watched that movie. I was so scared I couldn't sleep alone and now it's all happening in real life.... I'm living in the worst nightmare imaginable. How are you not scared?"
"Because it's all bull shit. It's not real."
"Did you not see the zombies!?" Her whole body shivered just remembering them.
"I saw them. But I just punched its head and it left me alone."
"But I thought we weren't suppose to fight."
"That wasn't a fight and do you really think he cares if there were some fights here and there. He just doesn't want to us to destroy anything that's all."
"Oh.... I se—."
"Negative....negative.....negative...." there was a soft, sweet voice calling negative, over and over again.
"Wh-What was that..."
"Just ignore is and keep walking." Kid started walking away and (y/n) followed still look around for any any signs of the voice but then she found it. Right in front of them was a pure white ghost.
"Negative....negative.....negative...." the ghost went from one to two to three.
"G-g-g-ghosts!?!?!?" Her first instinct was to run however Kid pulled her back so she couldn't go anywhere. "It's a ghost! I-It's real!!! Kid let me run! Please!" At this point she was crying.
"What are you crying about!? It's just a ghost!!"
"J-Just a ghost....!?"
"It can't do anything to you other then pass through stuff. What's so scary about that!?"
"B-But...." (y/n) watched as all the ghosts chanted negative over and over again until one passed through Kid's body. "K-Kid....are you okay?" For a while, he did nothing until suddenly, the great Eustass Kid fell on his hands and knees in depression.
"I don't deserve to live..."
"What!?"
"I should just die and be reincarnate into shrimp. Then I'll be useful." (Y/n) stared at Kid hardly believing what she was seeing. Kid was never the type to get so depressed but here he was wishing to become a shrimp. In one quick moment all of the fear she was feeling turned into laughter and joy.
"I can't believe it! Kid!!" Just as quickly as they appeared the ghosts were gone however (y/n) was too busy laughing at Kid to even notice. By the time he for over his depression, his face was bright red like his hair with (y/n) still not able to stop laughing.
"Shut up the fuck up already!!! It's not that funny!!!!!"
"But it is...it's was the best!" She wiped away the tear about to fall from laughing so hard. "I will never forget this."
"That's it! I'm done. Fuck you!" He started to drift off in another direction without (y/n) and suddenly she felt the fear crawl back in without him.
"No wait!! I'm sorry!!" She jumped on his back wrapping her arms around his neck. "Don't go! I won't bring it up ever again!"
"You better not for that!"
"I do! I do! I do!"
"Fine." Kid answered and a smile graced her lips as she moved away. "Let's go." He held his arm out and she held onto it again for dear life. She was already feeling a lot better but of course that didn't last very long.
"Yohohoho...." a very soft, barely audible voice sang.
"Wh-What was that? Where's it coming from?"
"Yohohohoho...." (y/n) looked around desperately trying to find out where the voice came from. She looked al around but nothing could be seen. When she finally looked up, she saw the auditorium and at the very top, was a shadowy figure. "Yohohoho...."
"Is this real....?" (Y/n) asked already about to cry.
"What is that?" The fog slowly started to move away and the dark figure was revealed. There standing at the very top, was a singing, afro skelton, with clothes, a cane, and even a tea cup.
"N-No way...."
"Gather up all of the crew....it's time to ship out Bink's Brew...." the skeleton took a pause enjoying a sip from his teacup. "Yohohohoho....."
"A-A-A-Ahh....." (y/n) was so scared so could barely even scream.
"What's wrong with you?"
"I-I-I-It's a.....TALKING SKELETON!!!!!!!" She tried to run but Kid pulled her right back again. "Stop it!! Let me go Kid!! I wanna leave!!! This isn't real! This cane be real!! Skeleton's don't talk! They don't sing!!!"
"Calm down!!!" Kid yelled. "And don't scream in my ear!!!"
"I wanna leave!!" She cried.
"He's a teacher dammit!!"
"Eh?" She looked at him confused with the tears still rolling down like a waterfall.
"He works at this school. His name is Mr.Brook." It took her a while to process but when it hit her, she let out a loud sigh in relief.
"Thank god."
"Now let's go."
"O-Okay." So with that the two of them walked off through the fog trying to make it make to the dorms. Of course that means going through some crazy and creepy stuff. Each time (y/n) would scream and hold onto Kid a little bit tighter but with him there she didn't run away.
"The gym should be coming up."
"Yay! We're almost there!" (Y/n) cheered nervously. She was feeling a lot better but that was ruined when she heard a low growl in her ear. "Did you hear that?!"
"Head what? You're imagining things now."
"M-Maybe." She continued to walk nervously throughout the campus due to that growl in her ear. And then she suddenly felt someone breath on her neck. She shot her head around but saw nothing at all behind.
"What's wrong with you?!"
"Nothing. It must have been the wind. Right the wind." (Y/n) repeated that over and over in her head mainly to get herself to believe it but it all came crashing down something pulled her skirt up. With her free hand she held it down as the first thing that crossed her mind was that she needed to keep her skirt down.
"What are you doing?"
"Something's pulling on my skirt." And once she said those words out loud she realized exactly that. Something was pulling on her skirt and it sure as hell wasn't her. "AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" The was about the last straw. She jumped in the air out of fear and ran away so fast she left a trail of dust behind her.
"What the hell are you scared about this time!? Dammit!! (Y/n) get back!!!" He tried calling her name but it was too late. She was already long gone.
"Ahhhh!!!" (Y/n) screamed. "What was that!? That wasn't normal!! Not at all!! Someone save me!!!" She ran all around in every direction just trying to get away from whatever just happened to her. Finally she came to a stop leaning against a building for sanctuary. "I can't handle this anymore." (Y/n) pressed her hands against the surface crying her eyes out. "What happened anyway? Skirts don't just pull themselves. Well, at least I'm safe now. She sighed in relief but then heard that same growl again. Before even getting a change to run away, the mysterious creature pinned (y/n)'s wrists for the wall. "W-What?! What's going on!? No ones even here!"
"You're beautiful. Very beautiful." (Y/n) looked around but still didn't see anything.
"Don't tell me..."
"Yes beautiful indeed." She couldn't feel a hand trail up the side of her stomach before cupping her breast.
"H-Hey! Stop it..." her face turned bright red and she could feel her body getting hotter by the second. "P-Please...stop...."
"(Y/n)!?!? Finally I found you! What do you think you're doing running off like that?!" He looked over at (y/n) seeing her hands pinned above her head, legs squirming around and face bright red. "What are you doing?"
"K-Kid save me! Someone...is here!" Kid was quick to pick up what was going on. In one swift movement he punched whatever it was that was holding (y/n) and it was sent flying away. The moment she was free, (y/n) fell onto her hands and knees barely able to move. "I can't take it anymore. It's too much."
"What the hell was that?"
"I don't know. I'm done with this place. I'm so scared my legs won't move." Kid looked down at (y/n) frightened and shaken form. It is safe to admit that she had been through a lot today. Maybe a little too much. So he swept her off her feet and carried her bridal style as he walked away.
"K-Kid!?"
"Just shut up! I'm trying to get the out of here as fast as possible so I don't have to head you're damn screaming anymore. If you keep running off we won't get anywhere so deal with it." She was a little surprised but then her lips formed a small smile.
"Thank you, Kid."