Chapter 21

(Y/n) POV

Following lunch was the start of our volleyball tournament for cash price of 11000 beli. The teams were Izo and Vista, Jozu and Haruta, Marco and Thatch, Luffy and Zoro, Sanji and Usopp, Nami and Chopper, Robin and Franky, and finally me and Mizuka. Robin and Franky vs Chopper and Nami was the first match. It ended with Robin's team getting disqualified mainly because she cheated and used her powers to create a hand to save the ball. No one noticed seemed to notice the small cute purple deer with branches for horns appear in the sand and disappear right after.

 No one noticed seemed to notice the small cute purple deer with branches for horns appear in the sand and disappear right after

Robin didn't really seem to care about being disqualified. She simply laughed it off as she allowed the next team to go. This time it was Marco and Thatch vs Luffy and Zoro. Just like before Luffy' team got disqualified when he stretched his hand to save the ball.
"What the hell...?!" Zoro exclaimed. "When did you even summon your familiar!!!"
"What familiar?" Luffy asked playing innocent. "It's not fair! Why are we out!! I didn't cheat!!"
"Really." I began picking up the cute little animal pushing against my leg. "Then who is this?" Luffy's familiar was a small white lion with a large mane and blue symbols on its body.

 "Then who is this?" Luffy's familiar was a small white lion with a large mane and blue symbols on its body

"Disqualified." Marco said and Luffy stormed off of the court allowing the next competitors to go. Eventually we were in the semi finals with me and Mizuka going against Ace and Sabo.
"Don't think we'll go easy on you." Ace smirked.
"And don't think that you will win." I responded.
"Someone's confident."
"Like you aren't."
"Come on you guys. Let's start." Sabo said throwing the ball over to me. "You start." I caught the ball throwing it straight in the air before serving it to the other side officially starting our match. Ace was the one to hit it back to us so fast that I barely even saw it.
"Still think you're going to win?" Ace asked with a cocky smirk.
"Yup. Looks like we're both going all out. That's fine. Let's go!"
It was close which each of us scoring a point after the other and none of us were holding back. We were hitting that poor ball with all we had which caused some craters on the sand along the match. From the corner of my eye I could see Nami, Usopp, and Chopper sweardropping and looking a little bit scared at the scene. But there was now way I was going to lose. Sadly, in the end, the ball for completely destroyed before we even finished.
"It's a tie." Marco announced.
"A tie?!!!" Sabo, Ace, and I exclaimed.
"So what does that mean?" I asked.
"You both lose."
"What?!?!?!"
"Oi, Oi! That's not fair!" Ace yelled.
"Yeah, let's go again."
"No."
"Well it was fun though wasn't it?" Sabo asked with a smile.
"Yeah, I guess you're right." I replied.
"You call that fun?!!!! You monsters destroyed the ball!!" Usopp yelled.
"Scary!" Chopper cried. The final match was now Izo and Haruta vs Nami and Chopper.
"Hey, Izo. I think you should let me win this one, after all you're dad's already loaded you really don't need the money." Nami said.
"Yeah, I guess you're right."
"So I'll let me win?!"
"No." Izo smirked. "You see. It's not in my nature to just not try."
"You should have started with that! You got me excited for nothing!" Nami yelled. "Fine then. Let's start." The match started and it was a pretty close one to but in the end Nami's money loving self ended up winning. It was amazing how determined and strong that girl could get when it came to money. The volleyball tournament was then followed by a sand building competition, with the same teams of course but Marco and Mizuka served as the judge so I got paired with Thatch. The competition was a little different because we could make whatever we want even if it wasn't a castle.
"So, what would you like to make?" Thatch asked.
"I'm not sure. Whatever you want is alright with me."
"Really? Then I was thinking about maybe a dragon and a princess. Just a small one."
"That sounds fine to me. I'll get the water, okay?"
It was fun working with Thatch. He was kind and gentleman like Sanji not to mention artistic. This also gave me a chance to get closer to him since we did talk and work together. After a while time was up for everyone and it was time for the two judges to decide.
"Seriously Nami." Marco asked.
"Yes. It's beautiful and my love." The rest of sighed at her love. She build a huge dollar bill standing up right as her sculpture. Marco simply walked by it to the pile of nothingness which was Zoro and Luffy's.
"Didn't even bother?" Marco asked.
"Luffy kept wrecking it! Idiot ran through it everytime."
"What?! I didn't do that. I'm hungry. Where's food?"
"Stop always thinking about food!!!" Marco simply facepalmed and walked right by the two. Next up was Sanji and Usopp.
"Wow, that's really life like."
"It's (y/n)." Mizuka said. Yup. Sanji had done a sculpture of me. Except it wasn't me exactly. For some strange reasons he decided to add wings and dress me like some kind of goddess.
"Yup. It's my beautiful goddess (y/n)-chwan! It was hard getting it just right since you are so perfect!"
"You mean it was hard for me. I did all the hard work you just came up with the design."
Marco didn't even seem surprised by Sanji's sculpture and honestly I can't say I was either. Eventually they went through everyone before coming to a decision.
"So it's a tie between Sanji's group and (y/n)'s." Marco announced.
"You both win."
"I would have rather said you both lost but Mizuka suggested that someone had to win."
"What's up with you and losing?" Vista asked. After the game we played in the water for a little until it was sunset and the we all went back into the house for dinner. Dinner was then followed by a movie for all of us in the living room. I could tell you one thing, it sure was a tight squeeze. I mean with 18 of us it was to be expected.
"Let's watch a scary movie!!" Luffy suggested.
"No!!!" Usopp ,Chopper, and I immediately yelled.
"Comedies are nice aren't they?" Usopp asked nervously.
"Yeah, they're the best. Let's watch that instead. Who needs a silly scary movie." I added and Chopper nodded his head in agreement.
"Aww, are you guys scared?" Izo asked or more like teased. "We can protect you don't worry."
"Who's scared. Not us, right Usopp?" I asked.
"Right. We just think that it would be better to watch a funny movie that's all, right Chopper?"
"Right. I love funny movies don't you? And I even have a movie already. Let's watch Bad Boys."
"I've been meaning to watch that. I heard it was hilarious." Jozu said.
"I'm done for that." Haruta said.
"So Bad Boys is the movie. Now that we figured that out we need to deal with seating arrangements." Nami began. "Boys on the ground and girls on the couch."
"Hey, that's not fair!!" Luffy complained.
"Yeah, there's only four of you and fourteen of us!" Zoro yelled.
"Good job Zoro, so you can do math. I didn't know that." Nami teased.
"Shut up! Why should I even have to listen to you. I can sit where I want."
"Because you owe me money remember?" Nami smirked and Zoro stiffened.
"Nami-swan is so sexy!"
"I swear, I hope that woman falls of a cliff!"
"I don't understand why we have to be on the floor but Izo gets to be on the couch too!" Ace said.
"Don't lump me in with you guys."
"So let's start the movie!" Nami cheered while the guys all groaned. It was uncomfortable at first but they managed to deal with it eventually and enjoy the movie. We all did and we kept watching movies until eventually all of us knocked out right at the spot we were at.