Chapter 3

(Y/n) POV

We headed back to the waiting room where we were immediately met by an excited Luffy, Chopper, and Usopp.
"That was so cool!!!!!"
"You were so fast I didn't even see you!!" Luffy said.
"Can you always do that?!" Chopper asked.
"So you're a swordswoman." Zoro began smirking. "And a strong one at that too. I wanna fight you now."
"Attack my angel marimo and you're dead." Sanji said pissed.
"Angel?" I questioned.
"Yes (y/n)-chwan you are like an angel from the heavens blessing me with your beauty."
"Nami and Coco you're next!" Doflamingo said through the speakerphone.
"Guess it's my turn. Wish me luck guys."
"Good luck Nami." I said.
"I'll be waiting for you when you win Nami-swan!"
She waved goodbye and disappeared behind the door. The rest of us gathered around the screen to watch her match. Nami was the first one to make a move. She summoned her familiar named Jewels. Jewels was a large white bird with the wings and tail a mix of blue and pink

She was using a bow staff to fight her opponent and her familiar gave her the power to control the weather I believe

She was using a bow staff to fight her opponent and her familiar gave her the power to control the weather I believe. She made it cloudy and then struck her opponents with a jolt of lightening. Coco passed out on the floor and Nami was declared the winner. She came into the room with her familiar in its smaller version resembling a baby bird. The matches continued on like that with people getting eliminated and people winning. Luffy and the others made it fine. I also noticed that Law and Kid made it passed their battles with ease. From watching everyone I could tell that there was a lot of strong opponents. After the all the battles were over those who were injured were suppose to go to the nurse and in two hours we were suppose to be given a tour.
"Congratulations (y/n)-ya."
"Thank you Law. You too. You were great but what exactly is your power?" I asked.
"I create a space where I have control over. I can switch places with thing in that space and when I cut you you don't bleed. You just float."
"Wow! That's cool!"
"Thank you but I thought you're power was more impressive."
"Oh really. Thanks but I only have this power because of Mizuka."
"Hey boss I heard you passed congrats." A boy with white hair and black eyes said. "Oh I'm sorry for interrupting I'll go now." He said now depressed.
"No it's alright. My name's (y/n) and this Mizuka. What's your name?"
"Bepo."
"Nice to meet you Bepo." I said with a smile causing a small blush to form on his cheeks.
"I knew I was going to make it. You were the one I was worried about." Law said.
"I'm sorry boss."
"Shachi and Penguin already made it in yesterday right?"
"Yeah. They already got their rooms too."
"(Y/n) that was some pretty awesome suit you did out there!" Kid said walking up to me with Killer following behind. "You has that guy shaking it's hilarious."
"You can leave Kid-ya, I was already talking with her."
"I don't fuckin' care if you were talking or not."
"Don't speak to me like that. Watch your tongue or I'll cut it off." Law said and I swear I saw Kid's vein pop out from his forehead. By now there was already a crowd of people watching to see if a fight would break out between them.
"Are you challenging me Trafalgar?"
"It wouldn't be much of a challenge." Law responded smirking. Kid pulled back his arm ready to punch Law but I quickly stepped in the middle stopping just inches from hitting my face.
"Come on you guys lets not fight right now. We've done enough of that already."
"Tch. Fine whatever. Come on let's go Killer." Kid called walking away. After that the two hours passed relatively quickly. I kind of skipped from group to group. I would spend most of my time talking with Nami and everyone but occasionally I would go talk with Law and even Kid a bit. It's not even the first day of school yet but I can already tell I'm going to make some good friends here. Once the two hours were up Doflamingo started calling people's names separating everyone in groups. Each group consisted of 6 people and each group was led by a second year student. Luckily for me I was placed in a group with some people I already knew: Nami, Luffy, and Carrot. This earned a lot of complaint from Sanji about being away from his angel and Nami but we got him to quiet down.
"Sabo! That's so cool that you're our group leader!" Luffy said hugging the guy named Sabo. He was a tall muscular man with curly blonde hair and black eyes. The most noticeable feature about him was the large scar that was on his left eye.
"Hey Luffy. Aren't we lucky to be together. Nice to see you again Nami." Sabo greeted.
"You too, Sabo. Been a while."
He then turned to me staring into my (e/c) eyes. I slight blush appeared across his face.
"Pretty, I mean what's your name?! I haven't met you before."
"(Y/n). It's nice to meet you Sabo." I introduced shaking his hand. "This is Mizuka."
"Nice to meet you." Mizuka greeted.
"You too."
"So how do you know Nami and Luffy?" I asked.
"He's my brother!" Luffy answered.
"Brother?! You guys don't look alike at all!"
"They're adopted. One of the teachers here adopted a ton of kids and they all go here."
"Ohh! That makes sense."
"Anyways it looks like everyone is here. Why don't we introduce ourselves and then I'll give you the tour." Sabo suggested. There were three people that I had yet to meet. One way a red haired kid with green eyes named Drake. Another was a blonde with long curly hair named Hawkins. And the last one was a girl with pink hair and purple eyes named Bonney. Sabo gave us a tour of the school showing us the cafeteria, the buildings, the lawn, the track/ sports facilities, the gym, the library, the auditorium, the dorms, and then back to the stadium. This school was really big considering the types of kids that go here.
"That's about all of it. If you see me around campus you can ask me some questions I don't mind. Right now you can go home or to a hotel if you're from outside the city. You should get an email saying what dorm room you'll be in later so tomorrow is when you officially move in."
Bonney, Drake, and Hawkins left in different directions while the rest of us stayed.
"Come on let's go Luffy." Sabo said.
"But I'm hungry Sabo! Let's get food!"
"Okay." Sabo laughed. "What do you feel like?"
"Meat!" Luffy answered almost immediately.
"I should have known. We can go to Wingstop."
"Nami, (y/n) come with us!" Luffy said.
"No thanks. I would prefer to avoid eating with you in public."
"What?! Why not?!"
"Because you're embarrassing! (Y/n) I suggest you don't go."
"Don't listen to her (y/n). Come with us!"
"Okay is Mizuka is okay with it." I answered giggling. Luffy looked at Mizuka eagerly and she nodded a yes making him celebrate. We walked to Wingstop together talking and laughing. Luffy would sometimes ask Mizuka to turn into her beast form but she would deny him everytime. When we got to the Wingstop Luffy ordered two 30 piece packs surprising Mizuka and I. Apparently it was Luffy's regular thing. Once we got the food I saw what Nami meant when she said embarrassing. He was eating like there was no tomorrow and I couldn't help but laugh. Sabo and I talked a bit getting to learn more about each other until we were done eating. Afterwards Sabo and Luffy walked us home because it was late.