Chapter 6

(Y/n) POV

I went through my normal morning routine: brushing, washing my face, bathing.
"(Y/n)-ya you've been in there for a while." Law said.
"Get the fuck out. You're taking forever!" Kid yelled banging on the door.
"Okay okay I'm almost done."
I stepped out the bath drying myself off and then putting on my change of clothes. I changed into a loose white tank top with black designs, a red cardigan, and shorts.
"Okay I'm done. You can go now." I said rubbing a small towel on my cheek.
"Ahhh!!! (Y/n)-chwan you look so sexy when you come out of the shower!!"
"Thank you Sanji." I smiled back. "Wait where's Ace?"
They all pointed to the bed where Ace was still fast asleep with his arms everywhere.
"Ace come on wake up." I whispered while sitting on his bed but he was still fast asleep. "Ace." I said a little louder this time. Wow he's really knocked out. I poked his cheek to see if he would react at all but still nothing. Wow he's really warm! He's like a cozy blanket. Kinda makes me wanna go back to sleep. He suddenly turned his face so that he was facing me. He then pulled my arm surprisingly so I was know laying on the bed. His arms moved to wrap around my waist pulling me closer to him. I could feel his warmth as my body was pressed against his.
"Ace wake up!" I said blushing.
"Oh I'm awake. I prefer waking up to your beautiful face in the morning."
"A-Ace! You can't just say things like that!"
"Why not it's true." He said smirking. I brought my hands up to cover my face so he couldn't see me blushing. "Don't hide your face. You're so cute when you blush."
"Stop stains that out of nowhere and then you'll see my face."
"Ace you bastard!!!" Sanji yelled out of nowhere. "Get your hands off my angel!!"
"You should be getting dressed not staying in bed." Law said slightly annoyed.
"You were suppose to wake him up not sleep with him!" Kid yelled.
"It's not my fault okay!" I removed myself from his arms and got out of the bed. After that all of us but Kid waited for Ace to get ready. Which by the way didn't take too long. I spreader summoner Mizuka so she was waiting with me. It turns out that I have the same class as Law and Ace. Apparently Law and I were in the advanced class because of our test scores.
"(Y/n), you're in this class too!?" A familiar voice said. I turned my head to see Sabo waking up to me from behind. "This is a second year class. How are you in here?"
"My test scores. They said I was advanced. Law too."
"What did you score on it?" Ace asked Law and I.
"I got a 1511." Law said.
"I got a 1600."
"1600?!?!?!" They all said surprised.
"That's a perfect score!?" Ace said.
"That's impressive (y/n)-ya."
"Wow, you're pretty and smart." Sabo said with a hint of pink on his cheeks.
"Hurry up and take your seats!" The teacher yelled at us. "Class is about to start." We all sat at the desk nearby. I sat next to Law while Ace and Sabo were across from us. Mizuka turned into her smaller car form resting herself comfortably on the table. Our teacher was a tall pretty woman with black hair and blue eyes. I could already tell that some of the guys were eyeing her but for some reason some were staring at me as well. "I am your teacher Ms.Hancock. I expect each and every one of you to listen to what I say because... I am beautiful!" She said striking a pose. Her head was back and she pointed her finger at us.
"What does being beautiful have to do with anything?" I asked.
"She's a strange teacher." Law said.
"Ms.Hancock has always been like that." Sabo answered.
"To me she isn't that pretty. You're much cuter (y/n)." Ace said smirking making me blush.
Ms.Hancock went on and on about her the basic first day of school stuff. Somewhere along the line I got so bored of it I ended up taking a nap right there.
"(Y/n)-ya wake up."
"Huh? Is it over yet?"
"Yes." Law answered chuckling. I rubbed my eyes and looked over to Ace who was also fast asleep.
"I'll wake him up." Sabo said. He stood over his body hitting him right on his head.
"What the hell was that for?!" Ace asked.
"You were asleep. Come let's go."
"Whats your next class?" I asked Sabo.
"English in room C26. How about you?"
"I have that too! Come on let's go!" I said excitedly and the turned to Law and Ace. "Bye."
We walked through the hallways together with Mizuka laying on my head. Once we got to class we sat in the middle of the room with Sabo's desk right in front of mine.
"I'm Mr. Crocodile. You all ready know what class this is so let's move on to the boring stuff." Mr.Crocodile was a tall man with pale skin and neck-length black hair which was slicked back with only a few strands falling on his face. Same with the other class this was the boring first day stuff too.
"It's going to be like this all week." Sabo whispered to me.
"Of course it is." I sighed.
"Next week is when the real hell begins."
"I'm excited for the fighting courses. Those should be fun."
"They are. Mr.Dragon is my favorite. He's the hand to hand combat teacher. All second years are supposed to take his class."
"Then isn't this your first time having him."
"In a class yes. But a lot of the teachers stay after school for any students that want to train with them. You should be signed up for Mr.Mihawk's sword class."
"That's weird because I have Mr.Dragon 4th period."
"What?! Really? Can I see your schedule."
"Sure." I answered pulling out my phone.
"Wow! That's amazing. All your classes are second year ones. And we're together for all except third period."
"Yeah! That's amazing. I can't believe I get to be with you for five classes! That's really lucky."
"Hey you. Blonde and (h/c), stop talking." Mr.Crocodile said and we got silent for a second before giggling at each other. After class was over it was time for my next period which was history. I waved by to Sabo and Mizuka and I walked off to my next class.
"I'm surprised they haven't said anything about you yet." I said to Mizuka and she meowed in response. My next class wasn't too far from my second period so it didn't take too long to get there. The room was a large lecture hall sign four rows each one higher that the last. At the center of the room was my teacher. He was a tall man with curly neck-length hair. I sat myself at the last row and watched as students began to file in. Many of the male students starting bickering about who was going to sit at the seats next to me but ignored them.
"Can't believe we got two classes together. Lucky me." A familiar voice said pushing through the crowd of boys.
"Ace! You have this class too! That's awesome." I said happily. He smiled back at me before turning to face the crowd of boys.
"You guys can leave now. I'll be sitting next to her."
That earned him a lot of protest from the group but he just ignored them. He grabbed my hand and pulled me over to a corner seat and sat at the only free seat next to me.
"Thanks for that. They were starting to get annoying."
"No problem."
"Okay it's time to start class." The teacher said in a very monotoned voice. "I am Mr.Kuma you're history teacher. This year we will..."
"I'm getting really tired of this." I whispered to Ace.
"I'm not complaining less learning and more sleeping for me."
"True." I giggled.
"So what's up with the cat?" He asked pointing at Mizuka. "And why does it have two tails and blue fur?"
"That's Mizuka in her smaller version." I answered. Mizuka meowed walling over to rub her head on his arm. She suddenly jumped onto his lap laying herself down with her tail wrapped around her. "Guess she thinks your comfortable."
"Oh yeah."
"Yeah. I think so too. You're so warm like a blanket."
"You can sneak into my bed if you're ever cold." Ace said smirking.
"I'll pass but why are you so warm?"
"My familiar. I have the power to control fire."
"What?! No fair! I can control fire too but I'm not warm like you."
*beep beep*
"Someone's texting you." Ace pointed out. I grabbed my phone seeing Nami was the one that texted me.

Nami: What classroom are you in right now?"
Me: C26. Why?"
Nami: Because we're going to eat lunch together. I don't think that's that far from my class so I'll meet you there after this period.
Me: K
Nami: Hey (y/n)! It's me!
Me: Me who? Is this still Nami?
Nami: No it's Luffy. Do you have class with Zoro or Sanji?
Me: No but I have class with Ace right now and I have Sabo for five periods.
Nami: What no fair! I wanted to have a class with you.
Nami(real): Wait, how do you have class with Sabo and Ace?
Me:All my classes are advanced so I won't be having classes with any of you.
Nami(real): You must be some kind of genius.
Me: I guess so. That's what a lot of people call me.
Nami: That's so cool!!
Nami(real): Ah Crap! The teach is walking by. Bye!
I spent most of the class talking to Ace. When the bell rang Ace kept me company until Nami and Luffy came.
"So where to?" I asked.
"Let's go in the courtyard. I told the others to meet us there."