Chapter 18

(Y/n) POV

It had been a few weeks since to the horrible events of Halloween night. Everything was going normal, or at least as normal as it could at a school filled with criminals. But even break had finally came so I was packing up my bags and headed for the exit. I was ready to spend some time with my family until I ran into Sabo.
"Hey (y/n)! Wait up!" Sabo called running to me.
"What is it?" I stopped allowing the blonde to catch up and gather his breath.
"Do you and Mizuka wanna go on a beach vacation?"
"Beach Vacation? When?"
"We're actually leaving today since it's Saturday. It'll be you guys, me, Ace, Luffy, and the gang. I know it's kind of last minute though."
"No it's alright. I'd love to go. We're driving, right?"
"Yeah. We have the car here. So let's go!" Sabo smiled grabbing my wrist and pulling me away. His car was a small red one with the usual four doors and five seats. The hood was pulled back so that everything within the car was out in the open. I put my stuff in the trunk and sat in the passengers seat. This car held me, Sabo, Ace, and Mizuka who was now in her cat form just to make more room so we aren't squished. Sabo was driving and Luffy was next to him in the passengers seat leaving Ace, Mizuka, and I in the back. Before we left I asked Sabo to drive over to my place real quick to tell my family. Once I got there I was immediately greeted with a tackle from my older sister Sakura.
"(Y/n)!!! I missed you so much!" She yelled rubbing her face in my chest.
"Shhh!!" I whispered. "And get off of me please." Of course she didn't listen so I had to pull her off. "Sho isn't home is he?" I asked.
"No. He's out grocery shopping with Arata." My little sister Hitomi answered in her usual monotoned voice.
"Good. I'm going to the beach over the weekend so I'm just letting you know. Don't tell Sho or Arata."
"Okay!" Sakura said happily.
"What do you want us to tell them?"
"Tell them I'm working on a project and I'll be back on Monday."
"Don't leave me already! I've missed you." She said with a perverted face. She tried to jump on me again but luckily I was able to escape her and run back to the car.
"Drive, drive!"
"Why are you-."
"Just drive!" I yelled. Sabo pressed on the gas petal so hard the car was propelled forward and I was pushed back into my seat with a sigh of relief.
"So why were you so eager to leave?" Sabo asked.
"I would prefer not to talk about it." I said.
"Why not?" Luffy asked turning his head around. "Do you and your family not get along?" He asked.
"Luffy! Don't just ask that!" Sabo scolded.
"No it's fine. Me and my family get along well. We're really close. A little to close in my opinion."
"Well that's good." Ace said.
"Ace you should put your seatbelt on." Sabo warned.
"It doesn't matter. Nothing's going to happen."
"If you say so." Sabo said.
"So (y/n) what else are you going to do over the break?" Ace asked moving to the middle seat. He put his arm around the back of the seat so it was right over me.
"Nothing much. I'm just going to spend it with my family."
"You should just stay over at my house. I'll even let you sleep in my room."
"I can't stay at your house." I giggled.
"Why not? Your going to be able to stay in a nice luxury room and with a bonus you'll have a freckles cutie with you. What'd you say?"
"You're right. That is a nice offer. How can I turn it down." I said playing along.
"So, what do you say."
"Hmm, I don't know. Will buy me food?"
"You want me to buy you food to?! You're a hard negotiator." Ace said with a smirk leaning his head down a bit.
"I know how to get what I want. So what do you say?" I asked with a smirk facing my head up with my hands pushing me up a little. What I didn't realize at the moment was that my hands were on top of Ace's and we were out inches apart. I could feel his breath hit my skin and all of his perfectly handsome face was so clear to me. When I noticed this my face grew hot and the same happened to Ace as a line of pink blush went a across his face. We stared into each other's eyes completely oblivious to everything around us. Out of nowhere the car stopped so suddenly Ace was propelled forward. He fell to the space between the passenger and driver's seat with a crash.
"What the hell was that for?!!" Ace yelled. "There's no car in front of you!!"
"There was a bunny." Sabo said and I swear I heard him laugh a little.
"Hey, there's no bu-." Luffy began but was cut off when Sabo hit him on the head.
"Liar!"
"I told you to put your seatbelt didn't I."
"Yeah, whatever." Ace grumbled moving back to his seat. Sabo started the car and from there the ride was pretty normal. We talked, sang, listened to music until eventually we reached our long awaited destination.
"Wow... This is a vacation home. It's bigger then my house!" The place was a beautiful two story house painted a dark beige color and had a perfect view of the beach. Surrounding it was palm trees plus bushes and flowed perfectly trimmed. There were a couple of steps leading into the grand doorway.
"Nice isn't it." Ace said.
"Let's go inside!" Luffy shouted pushing open the doors.
"You guys finally made it. Took you long enough." Nami said once Luffy opened the doors.
"There wasn't traffic was there?" Chopper asked.
"They were only a couple minutes late." Usopp said.
"(Y/n)-chwan I missed you so much!!"
"Next time I'm riding with you guys. I can't be in a car with the cook for that long again." Zoro said.
"I'm glad you guys are alright." Robin smiled.
"Let's get this party started!" Franky posed. "Oh yeah!"
"It's prettier inside then outside..." I gasped amazed. Seriously, if this is there vacation house I can only imagine what there real home looks like.
"I know right. This place is pretty awesome isn't it." Nami said.
"Who are your parents?" I asked.
"Our pops is Whitebeard." Sabo answered.
"Whitebeard?! But he's a teacher how can he afford all this?"
"Believe it or not he's also a business man. He owns tons of companies globally." Sabo explained.
"Now that that's explained we need to assign rooms. There's 8 in this house, right?" Name asked.
"Yeah. 8 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms." Ace answered.
"Perfect. (Y/n), Robin, and I will all get our own rooms."
"That's not fair!" Luffy complained. "Why do you get your own room. You can't boss us around."
"Deal with it. There's 8 rooms and 12 of us. That means someone has to share."
"That makes sense." Luffy said calmly.
"Don't buy into that!!" Usopp yelled. "The girls can share a room and the other 7 rooms will be split between us."
"I don't think so." Nami said. "We get our own rooms."
"I don't mind sharing a room." I said. "Luffy wanna sleep with me?"
"Yeah!"
"What?!?!"
"That's not fair!" Ace complained.
"(Y/n)-chwan why?!?!?"
"So that means Ace and Sabo you guys can share a room, Usopp and Chopper your together, Sanji and Zoro can bunk together, and Franky you can have your own room." I said.
"I have to share a room with him!" Sanji yelled.
"I can't be in the same room as the cook."
"You guys share a room all the time." I said.
"But there's 4 other people to keep them from killing each other." Usopp explained.
"Guess your right. Sanji!" I began.
"Yes my goddess!"
"You'll sleep with Franky. Zoro gets his own room."
"If you say so..." Sanji said sadly. Once sleeping arrangements were assigned we headed to our rooms to pack our stuff. Luffy brought barely anything so I had most of the closet space. Once I put all my stuff away Nami came in my room saying we were all going to the beach in a couple of minutes. I let Luffy change first before kicking him out the room. Mizuka changed into a cute white swimsuit with purple pok-o-dots. For the top piece their were ruffles as well as a purple bow. The bottom was a short skirt with two layers of ruffles.

 The bottom was a short skirt with two layers of ruffles

Like Mizuka, my swimsuit was also a two piece. It was a cute white bikini with a red stripe at the top and a small bow in the middle. The bottom was similar to the top with a red stripe and two bows at the side. The only change I made was wearing shorts because it made me feel better.

 The only change I made was wearing shorts because it made me feel better

"(Y/n), are you done?" Nami asked peeking her head in the room.
"Yeah, just about." Nami walked fully into the room sitting herself down on the bed next to Mizuka as I walked out dressed in my swimsuit.
"You look great. Let's go. They're probably all waiting."