Chapter 27

(Y/n) POV

"Surprise!!!!" Sakura cheered.
"We came to check out your school." Arata said.
"Why? I thought I said not to come." I knew how uncomfortable Ace must have been and it was a little comfortable for me as well. I could literally feel his hot breath hit my thigh and I was trying my hardest to stay calm.
"Aww you're so mean!" Sakura complained.
"You're room is really nice. I didn't think it'd be like this." Sho complimented.
"It's big." Hitomi added. I hope and pray no one comes back suddenly or I'm a dead man.
"Well you guys saw it so now—." I cut myself off when feeling Ace's tongue on my leg while his hands hugged my hips and waist. I immediately froze up and my face turned bright red. I then felt his lips gently touch my skin before he began to suck on it, definitely leaving a mark.
"Are you alright?" Arata asked worriedly.
"Oh no! Are you sick!" Sakura exclaimed. She was about to run forward to me but got pushed by Sho so he beat her to it.
"You're face is all red." I felt Ace leave another mark on the outer part of my leg.
"No...I'm fine." I replied slowly and breathing heavily.
"And your breathing is hard. Guess we have no choice but to stay the night."
"Wait what?!"
"And it worked out perfectly theirs a bed for each of us and Mizuka. Perfect!" Sakura said and Mizuka nodded her head no. I managed to slide my hand underneath the blanket and smack Ace in the face. The jerk was probably so happy right now. I swear I'll need to get him back. "Well let's start off with taking off the blanket." She tried to pull it off but I pulled back.
"That's not necessary."
"But you need to change clothes and I'll even help." The perverted Sakura was back.
"I'll help too." Sho volunteered.
"No thank you."
"Hey (y/n) what's this stuff?" Arata asked. He had somehow drifted off onto the other half of the room and was staring at Kid's desk.
"Oh that belongs to my roommate." Please, please, tell me he hid his drinks.
"And your roommate just has alcohol lying around?"
"They really don't care at this school." I didn't notice it, but Sakura had wandered off to the other side of the bed and yanked off the blanket before I could even stop her.
"So you were hiding a person under there."
"Sakura!!!" I yelled out of embarrassment. I could already see the rising anger in Sho and Arata.
"Don't worry..." Sakura began throwing cuffs to Mizuka who had just turned human. They knocked down Sho before he did anything and did the same to Arata cuffing their hands and legs for a safety measure.
"What's going on?" Ace asked laughing. I sighed realizing now was there time to finally meet.
"Okay, Ace this is my family. This Sakura."
"Hiya!"
"That's Hitomi." She didn't say anything back. "The blue haired creep is Sho."
"Little sister, please let your darling Big Brother go. I won't do anything I promise."
"And the last one is Arata."
"You brought cuffs really."
"Guys, this is Ace, my friend."
"What friend is hiding under your blanket!!!" Arata yelled.
"What did you do to my precious, innocent little sister!" Sho yelled. "(Y/n) I won't do anything. I just want to have a chat with him."
"I'm sorry I didn't know this was (y/n)'s family. It's nice to meet all of you. I'm sorry about the weird way we're first meeting." Ace introduced with a bow. Wait a minute, what's going on? What happened to Ace? Since when is he polite.
"Wow, (y/n) you sure for a good one. He's hot and polite!" Sakura said amazed. "You should date him."
"You are so right/ please don't say that." Ace and I said at the same time which only made her laugh.
"Don't ever say that Sakura! (Y/n) isn't dating anyone especially if I don't approve." Arata said.
"Well, you guys saw my room now you can leave don't you think." I said.
"But I didn't even get to meet your roommates!" Sakura replied.
"Fine, I'll text them." I pulled out my phone and in a couple of minutes they all came to my room definitely a little surprised to find two grown men cuffed on the floor.
"Okay these are my roommates Nami, Robin, Carrot, Bonney, and Baby 5. Guys these are my sibling. Hitomi, Arata, Sakura, and Sho."
"It's nice to meet all of you." Baby 5 bowed.
"Wow, you have a big family." Nami commented.
"It must be lively." Robin said giggling.
"You guys don't even look related at all. You're all different." Bonney said.
"That's because we're all adopted." Sakura replied. "I mean except for (y/n)."
"Well you guys meet my room mates so I think it's time to go." I tried pushing Sakura our the door just to have Kid enter the room.
"What the fuck is going on?" Great like things couldn't get worse. "Why are all of you in—?!" Before he could say anymore I pushed him out and slammed the door shut so we were both outside. "That's a bold move little girl." He said with smirk.
"I need you to do me a favor."
"I don't do favors."
"Fine I'll owe you one." I replied.
"Okay. So what you want?"
"I just need you to not come to our room for a little while. Until I get this all sorted out."
"Fine." With that he turned around and walked away so I went back inside the room.
"Who was that?" Sakura asked.
"I'm not really sure. He kind of got confused on which dorm he was in." I answered. "Now that you met everyone you can leave."
"Aww come on let's stay!" Sakura said.
"You guys can leave. Thanks you so much for coming. I really appreciate it." I whispered to the girls and they walked out of the room. That just left my family. I need to get them out but also make sure that they don't come back.
"Hey you two." I bent down on the ground hugging my knees as I spoke. "I need you two to not hurt Ace, okay."
"No way!" The two yelled.
"Pretty please." I begged. "Big Brothers please." Yes I said big brothers and it won them over hook, line, and sinker. The two blushed at my begging and eventually gave in.
"Fine. I won't do anything right now. If that's what you want but he better not be your boyfriend or anything."
"It's not like that." I said while Mizuka unlocked just cuffs. I then turned my attention to Sho. He didn't appear to have fallen for it yet.
"Pretty please with cherries on top Big Brother Sho." I begged with a cute face and everything.
"Can you..." His head was hung low and his hair blocked his face making it hard to see the expression on him. "Can you please say that again!" His head shot up suddenly with a blush and a happy smile. It was also only then that I noticed that he was recording on his phone. "You called me Big Brother! My sister is cute! The cutest! The cutest!" He kept chanting those words while rolling on the floor in a back and forth motion.
"Stop doing that." I said and he froze giving Mizuka the chance to unlock her cuffs.
"Now you guys can go."
"Wait! That's not fair! I didn't get anything yet! I want a little touching time!" She was back to her perverted self but before she could pounce on me, Hitomi grabbed the back of her collar and dragged her out.
"Bye (y/n), bye Mizuka." Hitomi said dragging a complaining Sakura behind her. Once they were all out the room I shut the door before sliding against it with a long sigh. That was very draining. This whole day had been draining.
"Your family is interesting." Ace commented sliding down against the door to sit next to me.
"That's just a nice way to say crazy."
"I guess but it's a good kind of crazy. You're family's  very close. Not a lot of families are like that."
"But it's exhausting." I rested my head against his shoulder and laid his own my head.
"Trust me, I know."