Chapter 8

(Y/n) POV

"What the hell is that?" A familiar voiced asked. I was still only half awake but I could tell that was Kid's voice. "Did she stuff her familiar in there?"
Oh so he's talking about my bed.
"Morning (y/n)-ya." Law whispered and then suddenly kissed my cheek.
"L-Law!!" I accidentally said a bit too loudly. Suddenly the covers were pulled off of us allowing me to feel that chilling morning air.
"Trafalgar you snake!! How dare you sneak into my angel's bed at night!" Sanji yelled.
"I didn't even do that." Ace said.
"I didn't sneak in her bed she wanted me to sleep with her."
"And why would she want that?" Zoro asked.
"Because Kid-ya scared her with that movie."
"Not my fault she couldn't fuckin handle it."
"Well I'm going to get dressed now. It's a little cold." I said before getting out of the bed. After going through my normal motioning routine I left my room. While walking down the hallway I happened to run into a certain black haired woman.
"Morning (y/n), Mizuka. Are you going to the cafeteria for breakfast?" Robin asked.
"No. Mizuka and I are going home today. I've been getting calls all week long."
"Oh you live in the city then."
"We live only an 30 minutes away by train." Mizuka said.
"Okay then. Goodbye."
"Bye." Mizuka and I waved.

After spending a whole day with my family it was already Sunday meaning only a day away from school! I was currently evening right now and the only ones in our room was Kid, Mizuka, and I. Kid was building something while I was just on my bed listening to music while drawing. Then I suddenly got a call from Nami.
"(Y/n) please tell me you're not doing anything right now." Nami said over the phone.
"Nothing in particular. Why?"
"Perfect! Luffy and the rest of us are having a small hangout party in our room for the start of hell sjnxe you classes actually get harder tomorrow."
"Wow really! That sounds like fun. Mizuka and I will definitely be there!"
"Great! You can invite some of your friends if you want."
"Okay I think I'll invite some of the guys from my room."
"That's fine but I'll keep it a secret from Usopp. I'm pretty sure he'll have a hard attack if I tell him."
"Okay." I giggled. "Bye."
"Bye."
So I'm pretty sure Zoro and Sanji already know about it so I just need to get Ace, Kid, and Law to go. Oh and Sabo too. I want him there as well.
I first texted texted Sabo, then Ace, then Law. Ace and Sabo agreed no problem but Law took a little more convincing. The only person I needed to get to come with us was Kid and he was sure to be harder to convince then Law.
"Hey Kid, whatcha doing?" I asked.
"What do you want?" He asked.
"How do you know I want something."
"I know that tone. You want something."
"Okay fine you got me. I want you to come with me to Nami's party."
"No."
"What?! Why not?!" I complained.
"Because I'm not interested in going to some little girl's party."
"You're the same age!"
"I don't care! I'll still be bored out of my fuckin mind."
"Please! Pretty please!" I begged.
"No! No means no!"
"Please I'll do anything! Can't you just go!"
"Anything? Fine I'll go but you'll have to owe me one. Got it?"
"Yup! Now hurry up and get dressed. It's in an hour."
"Fine, but you're the one who's going to take forever."
I took an hour or so to get ready. Really only because Mizuka and I spent a lot of time in the bath. Mizuka wore her usual outfit only because she said she doesn't care to change. I was wearing a short light blue top with thing straps that exposed my chest. I also had on navy blue shorts along with a matching denim a jacket and light blue heels. My (h/l), (h/c) was left out to flow freely.