Chapter 13

(Y/n) POV

"I need some help in history."
"Well I'm not doing anything right now. What part of history are you learning. Ancient History or Contemporary?"
"Geography." He answered
"Geography?"
"Yeah. We have a test tomorrow about geography. Apparently we need to know where all the important countries are."
"Okay well that shouldn't be hard." I said. We moved onto my bed so Zoro and I were laying side by side. We were so close that are arms were constantly rubbing against one another. His textbook was in front of us with Mizuka laying next to it in her cat form. I thought this would be easy but boy was I wrong. I've never met someone this bad before.
"Okay Zoro, where's North America?"
"That's easy. Do you think I'm an idiot." Zoro said confidently. "Here." He pointed at South America instead making me look at him in pity.
"Zoro that's wrong."
"Oh crap!" He said blushing slightly out of embarrassment. He pointed somewhere else hoping that it was right.
"Wrong." He pointed somewhere else and of course she was wrong. "Zoro why are you still point at Continents in the South! It's North America! It's in the North!"
"I know that! Hold on!" He paused for a moment to think before pointing somewhere completely off.
"Okay clearly we need to start with the basics."
I said directing Zoro's attention to the compass at the corner of the map. "You need to learn what north, south, East, and west is first. So you this one? It means North. North is up. South is down, East is to the right, and West is to the left. Got it?"
"Of course I got that. I'm not that dumb."
"I'm not so sure about that. Now pay attention it gets more complicated here. You see this small arrow between North and West that's Northwest." I continued explaining to Zoro the basics of direction. It took us all night and all Zoro learned was where the continents were. I had to admit that was a breakthrough but considering his test was on countries I'm sure he's going to fail. A couple days later and Zoro came to me telling me he failed the test like I expected. Sanji of course laughed at him while Nami yelled at the two for fighting.

"Hey Sanji!" I called.
"Hi (y/n). Where's Mizuka?"
"Hey. She's with Nami and Robin. I actually had a favor I wanted to ask you."
"What is it?"
"Do you, Umm, mind teaching me how to cook?"
"You don't know how?"
"No. Not in the slightest. Last time I tried I send my brother to the infirmary." I said nervously.
"Sure I don't mind helping you. Come on we can go in the kitchen." Sanji said and we walked to the school's kitchen together. There we were met with a rowdy group of chefs.
"Sanji you're here again! Don't you have better things to with your life!" One of the chefs yelled.
"Shutup! Just focus on that crap you call food!"
"Why you little brat!"
"Sanji!" A taller chef called. He had a blonde hair hidden under his chef hat and a braided mustache. Honestly he looked a bit like Sanji. "Who's this girl? She looks to pretty to be with you."
"This is (y/n)! My goddess!" Sanji gushed staring at me with heart eyes.
"Nice to meet you." I greeted.
"What's a pretty girl like her doing with you?" A chef asked.
"Hey little lady. You better leave now. You can do so much better then him. He's just a flirty wannabe chef."
"Why would you say that?" I asked confused. "Sanji's really nice and a great chef. He's amazing." I said innocently shocking everyone in the room. I didn't notice Sanji staring at me surprised but also blushing.

3rd POV

"What a sweet girl!!!" The chefs all said out of nowhere surprising (y/n).
"Sweet and pretty! You must have all the boys falling over you!" One of the chefs. (Y/n) was suddenly surrounded by all the chefs asking her multiple questions.
"That's a nice girl you got. What is she to you?" Zeff asked Sanji.
"She's a friend." Sanji answered pulling out a cigar and lighting it on fire.
"Really just a friend?" Zeff questioned.
"Yes."
"I've seen you with girls like that Nami and Robin. You look at them different then you do with this one."
"I do?!" Sanji said slightly surprised.
"Yes. I barley met her but I'm sure boys are dying to get her attention. I'm right aren't I?"
"Yeah. But she doesn't notice it. Ace flirts with her sometimes but she takes it as a joke."
"Whitebeard's kid is interested in her!" Zeff laughed.
"I think. Some more of his kids might be too."
"You better not lose to that old man's kids you hear me Sanji."
"It's not a race!" Sanji yelled.
"Hey Sanji!" (Y/n) called out running to Zeff and Sanji." Patty said we can use the kitchen!" She said smiling while grabbing his wrist. "Come on!"
She dragged him to a small corner where they would be able to work without being disturbed.
"So, what do you know how to make?"
"Nothing. Well actually I take that back. I can make a mean bowl of cereal."
"That's it?"
"Yup. Last time I tried making tea and I accidentally burning the tea pot and the water evaporated." (Y/n) answered with a smile. (Sadly guys this a true story😓)
"Okay. We have our work cut out for us. What do you want to learn how to make?"
"Curry."

(Y/n) POV

Sanji started showing me how to do it but when I did it myself something went wrong. Somehow it turned a strange purple almost black color and it looked like poison. We tried a few more times and like I expected it was a failure. I went back to our room and I collapsed on the bed in disappointment.
"What's wrong?" Law asked.
"I'm a terrible cook! Me and cooking is like Zoro and directions, we don't go well together!"
"I don't believe you're that bad."
"Oh yeah." I said picking my face up from the bed and hugging my pillow. "I burned tea."
"You burned tea." Law repeated before bursting out laughing.
"I know I'm bad! You don't have to laugh!" I yelled blushing a little then my phone rang. When I saw the contact name I already knew what to expect. It was the usual I miss you and come back to me stuff he would always say since I left.
"I miss you too." I said. "You want to come?! No don't do that! I'll come over this weekend.... Okay bye I love you." I said before hanging up.
"Who was that?" Law asked clearly annoyed.
"No one important." He looked unhappy with my answer but didn't push any further. "So what are you working on?" I asked moving over to the desk. I stood behind him leaning over his chair to get a good look at what he was doing.
"Studying some biology."
"Do you even take Bio?"
"No. But I'm the one that heals my gang so I need to know it."

***

The next day I was trapped in detention along with everyone else. Our supervisor was Shanks who stayed away for about 5 minutes before passing out. Kid decided now was the time to leave.
"Where are you going?" I asked.
"I'm leaving. I have better things then to just stay here."
"There is nothing you have to do that is better then this Kid-ya."
"Shutup Trafalgar!" Kid said before leaving. I caught a glimpse of two guys at the door. One was a blonde with long hair and a mask and then other was a guy with long blue hair and stitches along his face and body.
"So (y/n), I've been meaning to ask you. How'd you get into this school?" Sabo asked.
"I beat up some guys."
"That's all?" Nami questioned.
"Well it was a couple dozen."
"Know that would be enough to get you in here." Law said.
"It's not so bad here. I like it. Although I do sort of miss my family."
"Do you live in the city?"
"Yeah. I see them sometimes on the weekend."
"Hey you know Thanksgiving break is coming in a few weeks? You can see them then." Usopp said.
"Yeah that's the plan."