Chapter 41

"I still cannot believe you are gone, and yet somehow still here. When I close my eyes I can see things that scare me. I am afraid and I only wish we could have finished my training." Rey whispers silently as she stares down at her former master Luke Skywalker's lightsaber. "No one is ever really gone Rey." A sweet familiar voice said from behind her. She turned around quickly to see Leia sitting behind her smiling at her, the tears that she was holding back flowed as she leaped into her arms. "How is this possible? I can feel you yet you're not really here." Rey responded. 

      Leia smiled and wiped a tear from her cheek, "I am as real as you want me to be. I will never leave you or anyone who has me in their hearts. What are you afraid of?" Leia asked. "My sister, I don't understand how to bring her back, I don't want to hurt her or kill her." "Rey, you will find a way to bring your sister out of the darkness, she simply has lost her way that's all. As you have said, everyone is worth saving." Leia replied. Rey smiled and hugged Leia once more before watching as she disappeared. 

    "Rey! Rey!!" A voice shouted from outside the hut causing Rey to jump and quickly grab her lightsaber believing something had happened. Once she was outside she saw Finn holding someone she didn't think she would see at least by themselves. "What is he doing here?!" Rey shouted. "Wait calm down Rey. It's okay he's on our side." Poe stated as he walked beside Finn. Rey looked at them in shock and her eyes slightly widen, "Him?" "Yes me now please can we hurry this up, I don't want them getting suspicious." "What are you exactly General Hux?" "Well, isn't it obvious, I am a spy." Hux replied in a matter of factly sort of tone. 

   "Ha, you a spy?" "Yes." "I knew it!" Poe shouted. "No you didn't." Finn responded still not believing the former first order General. Hux rose an eyebrow at Poe and looked back at Rey, "Anyways, here this is the information of a Sith wayfinder, it will get you to the planet Exegol that is where Kylo and Nimeria are both headed." Hux stated in a rushed fashion. Rey nodded and then looked as the trio were arguing with themselves. She rushed to the base and went to find R2-D2 as well as BB-8.