Chapter 30

A/N: This is the beginning of Star Wars Episode IX: The Final War...Leia is gone as was said in the last chapter, but I know that she will actually be in the next movie. Enjoy!!

"Rey, we are approaching the planet Vina-XI9. Are you sure we will be able to defeat the First Order? I mean they will find us its only a matter of time." Rose asked. "We will defeat them, we can't give up. That is what they would want. Leia would not want us to lose hope." Rey replied. Rose nodded, smiled and then left her alone on the bridge.

Rey's POV

After we lost Leia, it was sad and yet we were at peace with the fact that she became one with the Force. She told us about this planet and we are hoping we can rebuild the Resistance. They will not win this war, there has to be a way to save Ben and Nimeria. I will not give up on them.

As they landed, they were astounded with what they had seen on the planet. It was covered with vegetation and filled with life. To them it was amazing. "Let's go to that base over there and see if there are any other Resistance leaders willing to help us." Poe suggested. Rey agreed, and they followed Poe's lead.

"Your majesty, we are still unable to locate the Millennium Falcon's where abouts. However, we are coming to a planet that we trade with, did you want to land?" A Koihirian officer stated. "Yes, we need resources." Nimeria replied. The officer nodded and then left; "What do you have planned?" Kylo asked as he walked towards her.

Nimeria turned around to see Kylo's bare chest and she instantly bit her lip, he took his thumb and unhooked her lip from her teeth. "Oh, you know, destroy any Rebel bases, Rebels, etc." She replied wrapping her arms around his neck. "Hmmph...we will definitely do that, Ria." Kylo replied placing a quick peck on her lips.