Chapter 31

As they landed, Nimeria sensed that there were other Jedis on the planet, and that they were not very far away. Nimeria and Kylo Ren then departed from the ship and looked around. "Nimeria? Ben? Is that really you?" A voice said behind them. As they turned around they saw some of the former students of Luke's that had escaped the Temple. "What are you doing here?" One of the students asked. Nimeria smiled, "Well, we are out of resources and came here to resupply." She replied. "Hmm...I see. Is that the First Order with you?" Another student asked. "Yes, it is. Except we are more of a newer version of them." Kylo replied. Then, both Kylo Ren and Nimeria began to walk closer to the students.

"The rumors were true then, Ben, how could you?" The same Jedi asked. "Well, you see my eyes were open, and it was simply time for the Jedi Order to be destroyed." Kylo replied as he and Nimeria ignited their lightsabers. "How many other Jedi are here Nyia?" Nimeria asked walking over to the side of him. "It is only me and Jerak here. We were friends, classmates, did he tell you what he did?" Nyia asked. Nimeria stayed silent and looked at Kylo, "Ben, destroyed everything, killed most of the other students, the ones he didn't kill; Luke his us or they joined the First Order with him." Nyia replied as he ignited his own lightsaber.

All of a sudden three more Jedi appeared to help Jerak and Nyia. They surrounded Kylo and Nimeria with their lightsabers lit. "Hmph you call this a challenge? And lying Nyia?" Nimeria asked slyly as they all watched her eyes turn red; all the blue was gone. They charged at the Jedi, knowing they would be destroyed.