Chapter 18

"Nimeria what have you done?" Queen Namara asked in shock; seeing blood splattered on her daughters' face. Nimeria cocked her head to the side and smirked, "I did what I had to, I've been planning this for years, Namara." She sneered. "..." Namara was stuck for words, she had a lump in her throat and stared into Nimeria's eyes. "You wouldn't understand 'mother', I mean you never really did understand." She spat venom lacing every word. Namara still couldn't say anything and noticed Nimeria's eyes were black with bright red flakes.

"I-I u-u-understand you Nimeria. I love you." Namara stammered. She started to walk closer to her daughter and reached out for her. "I have always loved you." She said. "LIAR!!!!" Nimeria shouted as she blasted Namara back using her Force Lightning. "YOU WILL TELL ME THE TRUTH!! IF YOU REFUSE I WILL KILL YOU IN THE CRUELEST WAY!!" She screamed at her. "P-please darling. I-I know nothing." Namara struggled to say.

Nimeria quickly ignited her lightsaber, and pinned Namara to the wall. She was so close that the saber burned Namara's skin. "Alright, I will tell you." She shouted. Nimeria backed away and turned off her saber. "You have a twin sister, where, I am not sure. I have looked for you both since your father took you away from me. I tried stopping him, but I couldn't, then I found out you were being trained as a Jedi. I couldn't have that happen. Your father believed both of you would be safer with him." She replied holding her shoulder.

Nimeria chuckled at her, "YOU ARE LYING TO ME!! You had him killed, I don't remember having a sister. He died on Chandrila, I was alone. Abandoned, with no explanation!!" She snapped as her eyes began to well up with tears and change back to blue. "You do have a sister and your father took you both away to another planet. I HAD NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED YOU EITHER OF YOU!!" Namara screamed at her.

Nimeria became enraged as her eyes went straight to black once more, she raised Namara into the air and began to torture her using the Force. "Give me everything." Nimeria growled as Namara screamed in agony.