Chapter 33

"Hello, I am looking for Captain Poe Dameron." A voice stated as they entered the Rebel Base. "That's me, and who might you be?" Poe asked as he arched his eyebrow at her. "My name is Tre-Laine'ak. I am part of the Resistance and the other members that I was with ran into Rey. We were then told by our leader Commander Jaina Kenobi to come here and help you out." Tre-Laine'ak replied. Poe then leaned to the side to see the other members and then looked back at Tre-Laine'ak.

"Very well, we can use all the help we can get. We need to fix the older ships over there." Poe said to her. They nodded and then went to work. Meanwhile, Rey, Finn and Jaina finally arrived at the village, it looked deserted and they were unsure if there were any resources at all.

Jaina's POV

The moment I saw Rey, I knew that the Force within her had awoken, she looks so much like her father. But, on the other hand, Nimeria resembles both her father and grandfather. I missed my nieces and haven't seen then in years. I still remember our father telling us it will be okay, and we will always be safe. It was the last time I saw my father or my brother; I failed keeping them safe, but I know that Rey is the key to bringing balance to the Force.

"Let's look around for any resources that we will need for our ships. And we will need rations for food/" Rey stated bringing Jaina back to reality. She nodded and smiled at her, she watched as her niece returned the smile, and walked away to continue their search for any signs of life or resources.