Chapter 24

"Where are we headed?" Asked one of the guards. "Set the course to Crait, the new Supreme Leader will be needing our help." Nimeria ordered as she watched Koihiri be destroyed. Luke walked out of the base to face Kylo Ren, he knew what he was going to be doing. "Fire everything on that man!" Kylo Ren ordered. "Everything?" Hux questioned. Kylo force pushed him into the side of the ship, the First Order fired everything they had at Luke, in hopes of destroying him.

Once they were done firing at him, they were astonished to see that it did not touch Luke. Kylo became enraged and got out of his ship to face his former master for the last time. Meanwhile, the Resistance members continued to try to find an escape route. "We need to find a way to escape, Luke is stalling." Poe announced. "Escape? How and shouldn't we be helping him?" Finn asked. "No, we are the spark that'll light the fire, that'll burn the First Order. How did he get in here?" Poe asked. "Sir, it is possible that a natural unmapped area exists. But, this installation is such a maze of endless tunnels. The odds of finding an exit are 15,428." C-3PO began to say. "Shut up!" Poe shouted. "Listen." Poe then stated, the other members were silent.

"Where did the crystal critters go?" Finn asked, they then heard a noise behind them. They saw a Vulptex standing there and then run away. "Follow me." Poe said as he ran towards the critter. "What are you looking at me for? Follow him." Leia ordered. The Resistance members came to a back entranced of the base, but it was blocked by boulders. "No, no, no, no!" Poe shouted trying to move them. All of a sudden, they moved by themselves. Finn saw Rey, Chewie and R2D2 with the Millennium Falcon.