Chapter 11

As Rey sat alone in her hut, she then connected to Kylo Ren once again. "Did he tell you what happened that night?" He asked. "Yes." Rey replied. Kylo let out a small chuckle, "No, he'd sensed my power, as he senses yours and he feared it. Let the past die, kill it if you have to. That's the only way to become what you were meant to become." Kylo explained. "No, that's not true. There is good in you. I know it." She replied. "That's only what you want to see. Luke doesn't understand your powers just as he didn't understand mine, or Nimeria's. He tried to kill me for it, if Nimeria stayed he would've killed her too." He said studying Rey's eye movements.

Rey looked at him in shock, Luke wouldn't do that, she thought. "No, you're lying." She snapped. "Then ask him to tell you the truth about what happened that night. You will then know you are not alone." Kylo replied. "You are not alone either, Ben." Rey said putting out her hand. Kylo reached out with his hand to touch hers, as their hands came into contact Luke walked in and saw both Kylo Ren and Rey sitting there. "No!!" He shouted as the hut then came apart.

Kylo disappeared and Luke left, Rey ran after him with her staff in hand to speak to him. "Is it true?!" She shouted. "I knew teaching you was a mistake." Luke said as he started walking away again. Rey then knocked Luke to the ground and pointed her lightsaber at him. "Is it true?" She asked him again. "Yes, it is." Luke replied, Rey turned off the saber and looked at her master in shock.