Chapter 34

Kylo Ren and Nimeria destroyed everything in their path, leaving everything burned down and everyone massacred. Villages, the Rebel Base, were no longer there standing; they continued their path of destruction and headed for the temple, "I sense more Jedi including Younglings." Nimeria stated as she glanced at Kylo. "Good, then we will do what needs to be done." Kylo Ren replied he placed his hand on the small of her back and continued to enter the Jedi Temple.

Nimeria's POV

I can feel myself being called to the Light, what if Kylo orders me to kill the Younglings and I can't do it? And if I don't what if he kills me? I love him, but what is wrong with me? I can do this, I know I can. It has to be done. The Light needs to snuffed out and destroyed. The Jedi Order needs to be destroyed.

Kylo Ren's POV

We will destroy the Light at any means necessary. I could feel Nimeria being called to the Light and I know she feels it too. I will not lose her not again, not ever. She is mine, we will rule the galaxy together, we will take Rey and the rest of the Resistance down.

The First Order walked into the Temple and were stopped in their tracks by more Jedis. "You are not welcome here." One of the Jedis stated as they ignited their lightsabers. "We will destroy you and everything you are about!" Nimeria shouted as she and Kylo ignited their lightsabers as well. "Find the others and destroy everything!" Kylo Ordered.