Chapter 23

Nimeria let her mother go and walked towards her, "I love you, Nimeria." Namara struggled to say. "Hmph, you lie. You never have, you loved my sister more. But, what you didn't anticipate was her abilities in the Force have awoken. Now, I suppose we are both monsters in your eyes. You took me away from the only home I ken, you took my father away from me and my sister. I hated you, the very thought of you, and then I began to loathe you entirely when you took me away. Now that you're dying, I have peace. You helped me fix what I needed to fix." Nimeria said while she watched her mother draw her final breath.

She cocked her head to the side and smirked, "Good bye mother or shall I say Namara." She told her. "Your highness, the ships are ready at your command." A guard said to her standing straight up behind her. Nimeria smiled a little while still looking at her mother's dead body, "Good, get the rest of my army aboard the ships, and then we will destroy this planet." She replied standing up and walking away.

"What did you want us to do with the others?" The guard asked. "Leave them here, they will die once we destroy this planet anyway. We have what we need." She ordered. As they boarded the ships she heard a voice screaming her name from the crowd of frightened people, she continued to board her ship without glancing behind her.