Chapter 28

Kylo Ren's POV

As I walked into Nimeria's room, she was breathtaking. She had her back to me and I was unsure if she sensed I was in the room. Her hair was braided down her back, she didn't have on her dress from Koihiri, but instead her very tight pants and her shirt, they were black, I bit my lip as I took her figure in. I knew she had a lot on her mind and I missed her so very much. Nothing will stand in our way of ruling the galaxy together. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her into my chest with my head in the crook of her neck.

Nimeria's POV

I could sense Kylo standing in the room, I am sure he believes I don't, but I won't tell him that I actually did. I could feel his gaze burn into my back. I stood still for a bit longer with a smirk on my face. I then felt him wrap his arms snake around my waist and he pulled me into his chest and then putting his head in the crook of my neck. The hairs on my arms stood up with just his touch and feeling his breath on my neck. I missed him so much. I was so happy to finally have him again, he is mine and I am his. No one will ever take that away again. We stood there in silence for a few moments, and every now and then he would gently kiss my neck.

Kylo continued to nip and kiss Nimeria's neck, "I love you Nimeria. Willyoumarryme?" He said against her skin and mumbled his question. Nimeria turned around in his arms, "I love you too. What did you say?" She asked. He smirked and gently pressed his lips onto hers, "I said will you marry me?" Kylo replied as he kissed her cheek. Nimeria's eyes widened, she never thought of them getting married but, she always hoped that maybe..."Nimeria?" He asked with worry and a bit of sadness in his eyes. "Yes, I will." Nimeria replied smiling at him and then biting her lip.

Kylo kissed her again, and then smiled. He moved a piece of hair from her face and then picked her up. She giggled as he started to kiss her neck and walk over to the bed, and he gently placed her underneath him. He then stopped and looked into her ice blue eyes without saying a word, "What's wrong?" he asked. She tilted her head to the side, wondering why he would ask that when he stopped. "What do you mean?" Nimeria asked sitting up on her elbows. "You have something on your mind and I know that there is something wrong, please Ria tell me." Kylo replied as he caressed her cheek.

Nimeria then sat all the way up and took a deep breath. "I found out somethings about my past. I killed everyone in that palace, they all knew and kept it from me. I didn't hesitate to kill them or even destroy the planet." She replied as she placed her hands on her face. Kylo moved closer to her and wrapped his arms around her, "You had to Ria, it was the only way to let the old things die. We now are able to be together with no one getting in our path and we will rule the galaxy together. I promise no matter what you had found out I will never leave your side." Kylo replied kissing her head. She looked at him and smiled, then she moved his hair out of his face.

She then climbed on top of Kylo, so she was straddling him, his hands rested on her hips, and she placed her lips onto his and she fought for dominance and then pulled away before it goes further. "You're right it had to be done, nothing nor no one will stop us." She replied smiling at him as she placed her lips on his once again.