Chapter 8

Acamar watched in horror as his parents were killed by his fiancée Nimeria, tears streamed down his face. His voice was gone from screaming and begging her to stop, but she continued to torture his parents using the force. He had never seen her eyes this way, they were black with flecks of red surrounding where her ice blue irises used to be. Once he watched his parents' dead bodies hit the floor, he saw the deep, dark red coming out from behind their heads. He sobbed quietly and looked at Nimeria who turned towards him and cocked her head to the side.

"You are a Jedi?" He sobbed into his hands. Nimeria chuckled evilly at him, as she walked closer to him. "I am no Jedi, nor am I a Sith. I am so much more powerful than any Jedi or Sith Lord that ever is or has been." She snapped with venom lacing each word. "WHY IS EVERYONE PRETENDING THAT I DON'T HAVE A SISTER?! I WAS LIED TO, RAISED AND TRAINED TO BE A JEDI BY A MAN WHO IS NOT MY TRUE FATHER! TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO KNOW!!" Nimeria shouted pushing Acamar against the wall using the Force.

"I-I don't know anything. I-I s-swear. I do know that you were not trained to be a Jedi, and your father took you to a planet where you were a farmer and a scavenger." Acamar struggled to say. A small laugh came out of Nimeria's mouth. "Huh, a lie, all of it was a lie!" She shouted and ignited her lightsaber and then held it close to his neck. "I should have done this years ago, but I needed to be stronger. You were lied to just as I was. Your parents and other soldiers shot my father who took us both away from our mother, your queen. He died in front of my eyes on Chandrila, Luke Skywalker trained me to be a Jedi." She started to say.

"I met Ben there, and I fell in love with him. Then years later, I was taken from the home I have ever known, a father I have ever known and the one person I love more than life itself. You are useless, nothing, a means to an end." She said as she took a step away from him. Finn, Rose and BB-8 landed on Canto Bight in order to find a brilliant hacker who could help disable the First Order's device.