Chapter 43

A/N: This is a longer chapter as it is getting closer to the end, I hope you enjoy. 

           "Ben? What is it?" Nimeria asked with worry laced in her voice. She knew something was wrong when he first walked into the ship, he has been quiet and staring at her as if she would disappear. "Ben, you're scaring me, please answer me." She said as her eyes began to tear up. Kylo continued to be quiet as he was having a fight between himself on the inside, "I am sorry Nimeria, I have to do something alone." He stated as he took her hand off his shoulder and walked away leaving Nimeria confused and worried. 'What did he see in there or who did he come into contact with?' She thought to herself. "Take us back to the Conqueror now." She ordered. "Yes your highness." One of her men said.

Meanwhile, Rey, Finn, C-3PO, Poe, Chewbacca, and BB-8 departed in the Millennium Falcon to the planet Pasaana where a clue to a Sith Wayfinder is hidden. Even though she is not near Nimeria, she could still feel her through the force, 'I know there is good inside.' She thought to herself. Once they landed on the planet, Rey suddenly felt someone standing behind her, she turned around and came face to face with Kylo Ren. "What do you want?" Rey asked as she turned on her lightsaber. "Palpatine wants you dead." He said as he stared at her, "Serving another master? And what of Nimeria?" Rey asked as she glared at him. "No, I have other plans, he simply wants me to bring her to him. I offered you my hand once, you wanted to take it. Why didn't you?" "You could've killed me, why didn't you?" Rey countered. Kylo chuckled lightly.

"You can't hide Rey, not from me." "I see through the cracks in your mask, you're haunted, and you can't stop seeing what you did to your father." "Do you still count the days since your father left you? Such pain in you, such anger. I do not wanna have to kill you, but I am going to find you and I will turn you to the Dark Side where you will be with your sister and me. When I offer you my hand again...you'll take it." "We will see." Rey gritted out of her teeth, then Kylo Ren reached and grabbed the necklace that Nambi had given to her when she arrived. She knew what he was doing and also knew they did not have much time left. 'Would he really give Nimeria to Palpatine?' She thought, she wanted to believe that he would not but with Kylo Ren anything was possible, and it was up to her to stop it and get rid of the Order once and for all no matter the cost.

Kylo walked over to the window and looked at the stars, he only then sensed that Nimeria was inside the room, he could feel the anger within her, and it was directed at him. "Why didn't you tell me?" She hissed at him. He turned around, and looked at her, her eyes black with the red specks, lighting sparking out of her hand and in her other was her drawn lightsaber. "TELL ME!" She shouted at him as he was thrown against the wall with little effort on her part, she could use the Force with her mind when she really wanted to. "Because I...I didn't know how to tell you." "You thought about giving me to him didn't you?! And truly killing my sister?!" Nimeria shouted again as he was once again held up against the wall. "DIDN'T YOU!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, he looked at her and for the first time he was scared of her. He suddenly could feel a little bit of sadness inside her, it was not a lot as her anger took over her body, but it was there. "Yes there was a part of me that did." He struggled to get out every word. Kylo Ren was released and landed on the ground with a big thud.

Nimeria walked away from him, he could see her shoulders shaking as her lightsaber was turned off and dropped to the floor. He slowly got up and made his way to her, the anger was gone from her body and instead was filled with sadness and betrayal. "I thought you said we would never be a part and I would not lose you? That what happened all those years ago to us, would not happen again. I thought you truly cared and loved me." "Nimeria..." "No, don't you even. Why would you even consider it?" She asked as she turned to face him. It broke his heart to see her this way, her bright blue eyes watery. "Because it was that part of me that wanted to accept what he had to offer, that is why I came here to think and clear my thoughts. And that is why I told Rey what he was planning. I do love you never think I don't, and nothing will separate us." Kylo said as he wiped tears from her face and held her in his arms. No one has seen her this way except for him and to them it would make her look weak which they would not accept.