Chapter 19

"Ben, we can save them." Rey said looking at the transports. Kylo Ren walked towards her, "It's time to let old things die. Snoke, Skywalker, the Sith, the Jedi, and the Rebels. Let it all die, Rey. I want you to join us. We can all rule together and bring a new order to the galaxy." He replied. Rey turned around with tears in her eyes.

"Ben, please, don't go this way. Is this what Nimeria wants?" She asked. "No, no, no you're still holding on! Let go! Do you want the truth about your parents or have you always known? You've just hidden it away, you know the truth. Say it!" Kylo shouts. Rey begins to cry, the tears she was holding in; stream down her face.

"SAY IT!!" He shouts again. "They were nobody." Rey replied continuing to cry. "They were filthy junk traders; sold you off for drinking money. They're dead in a pauper's grave in the Jakku desert. You have no place in this story; you come from nothing. You're nothing, but not to me and not to Nimeria. Join me...please." Kylo replied extending his hand out to her.

Rey stands there for a moment as tears continue to fall, "No, I can't. Ben, please join me and the Resistance. We can bring balance to the Force." She pleaded. "No! We have to destroy the light!" Kylo said as he tried to use the Force and take Rey's lightsaber, just then Rey used the Force to pull it back to her.

Vice Admiral Holdo steers the ship towards the Supremacy, "Sir, the Resistance is turning towards us." One of the officers said. "They can't go anywhere. Destroy it!" General Hux ordered. Without warning, Holdo goes into hyper speed and crashes into the First Order's ship. As the ship disabled the Supremacy, Kylo and Rey were blasted back by the lightsaber they were fighting over broke into pieces.