Chapter 10

The First Order continued their attack on the Resistance fleet and has already destroyed most of their ships that have run out of fuel. Poe walked towards Holdo, "We have to fight back!" He shouted. Admiral Holdo turned around and took a deep breath of annoyance, "I am in charge Captain, we are running out of fuel, and I have already called for help." She explained. Poe glared at her and then turned heel to contact Finn.

"Hey, have you found the hacker?" Poe asked. "Well, uh, we found a hacker. He says he can do it." Finn replied. "Good, hurry up. I am not sure what Holdo has planned, but it can't be good." Poe replied. Meanwhile, Vice Admiral Holdo received a message from the remaining Resistance members and they have decided not to aid them and risk their fleet as well.

Vice Admiral Holdo's POV

What are we supposed to do now? They don't want to risk their fleet, but we already have lost so many of our fleet. I don't know what to do. What would Leia do? I wish she was awake, I must think of something.

"Kylo, Snoke knows about us." Nimeria said to him as he stood behind her. "It will be alright, I promise. Nothing will happen." He replied. "However, I have been connected to the girl Rey through the Force, but I am not sure how." Kylo told her walking in front of her. "I am also connected to Rey, and I am not sure why or how either." Nimeria replied looking into the brown eyes of Kylo Ren. He then cupped her chin and looked into her ice blue eyes. "We will soon find out why." He told her kissing her on the forehead.

Nimeria smiled and watched as he disappeared, 'Now to find my so-called mother.' She thought to herself as she began to walk through the corridor and over the bodies that she had killed.