Chapter 7

Poe finds Finn who was speaking with a mechanic named Rose Tico. "Finn, we have to find a way to disable the First Order's tracking device." Poe said trying to catch his breath with BB-8 in tow. "What do we have to do, I don't know much about it. I do know it was made from the planet Koihiri. I've only been there once." Finn replied. "Hmm, maybe we can ask them if they can deactivate the device." Rose suggested. "No, they wouldn't do that. But, maybe we can ask Maz, she may know something." Poe replied.

Poe, BB-8, Rose, and Finn get into one of the rooms in order to contact Maz Kanata in hopes that she can help them. Rey found the dark, cold, hole that she saw in her visions and jumped into the water. Once she climbed on the small shore in the dark, dense cave, she saw a mirror-like wall. Just then she sees Nimeria, and she is killing multiple people, with the Force, her lightsaber, and even Force Lightning. "Nimeria! No, Stop!!" Rey shouted but Nimeria didn't turn around.

As she continued to watch, Nimeria began to turn towards her, just then Rey sees herself and no longer sees Nimeria. Rey looks around the cave for anyone else, but finds herself alone, she returns to her hut. Once she dried off, the image of what she saw was etched into her mind. 'Was that me?' She asked herself.