Chapter 2

"General, the First Order has tracked us somehow and are attacking." One of the members of the Resistance said. "How is that possible?" Finn asked. "They are tracking us, that is the only way they would be able to find us at all." Poe replied. "And they are tracking us through hyperspace." Leia replied as she watched Supreme Leader Snoke's ship appeared with the rest of the First Order fleet. Meanwhile, General Hux and Kylo Ren are in throne room speaking with Snoke.

"You wonder why I keep a rabid cur in such place of power? A cur's weakness, properly manipulated, can be a sharp tool." Snoke said to Hux. He then looked at Kylo Ren, "How is your wound?" Snoke asked. "It's nothing." Ren replied. "Hmm, the might Kylo Ren. When I found you, I saw what old masters live to see: raw, untamed power, and beyond that, something truly special. The potential of your bloodline, a new Vader. Now I fear I was mistaken." Snoke sneered.

"I've given everything I have to you. To the Darkside." Kylo snapped at his master. "Take that ridiculous thing off!" Snoke ordered. Kylo ren took off his helmet and stared at Snoke. "Yes, there it is, you have to much of your father's heart in you, young Solo." Snoke told him. Kylo became enraged with what his master has stated. "I killed Han Solo, when the moment came I didn't hesitate!" He shouted. "And look at you. The deed split your spirit to the bone. You were unbalanced, bested by a girl who had never held a lightsaber. You failed." Snoke snapped back at him.

Kylo Ren then pulled out his lightsaber and rushed at Snoke, only to be blasted by Force Lightning. "Skywalker lives, the Jedi Order lived! As long as he does, there will always be hope. I thought you would snuff it out. Alas, you are no Vader, you're just a child in a mask." Snoke replied as he sat back down. Kylo picked up his helmet and began to leave, "I will snuff out the light no matter the cost." He said to Snoke.