Chapter 40

"Your majesty, we await your orders." A Koihrian guard stated from behind Nimeria. Nimeria turned around to look at the guard who broke her concentration. "We will be leaving, in fact we are now in search of something called a Sith wayfinder." "And the coordinates your majesty?" "It is near the unknown regions, a planet called Exegol." "Right away your majesty." The guard said with a bow and went to the cockpit leaving Nimeria to her thoughts. She didn't know much about her family, but she did know that the Emperor was someone you did not want to come in contact with.

 She felt a pang of pain as she continued to think of the carnage that he has caused and could cause, all she could think about was Rey, even though they are on different sides doesn't mean that she despises her twin. In fact she wants to become closer to her sister, but knows that it may never happen. Nimeria realized that she was starting to worry about Rey without actually admitting it out loud. Soon, she felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around her waist bringing her back to reality. 

"Morning my love. I noticed you have been lost in thought for a while. What is wrong Nimeria?" Kylo asked as he continued to hold her close. "I am just thinking. We are heading towards Exegol, there is something or someone that is pulling me there. Can you feel it too?" She asked as she turned around in his arms. "Yes I can sense something. Do you know what it is?" Kylo asked as Nimeria shook her head to say no. Even though in the back of her mind she new what was there and it scared her. She was worried about what was to come and the possibility of not surviving this.