Chapter 16- Christmas Special

**Very long Christmas Special**

Its been a few weeks since Calum and I made up. Honestly, this 'break' thing is working out perfectly. I've had time to put my attention on Calum without Luke getting suspicious. Luke and I even made up. We went out for a nice dinner and this time he didn't break up with me.

I even gave them both an emergency key to my apartment since I have lost or forgotten mine like four times already. Just hope they don't use it and I'm like murdering someone.

"Merry early Christmas," Ashton says and hands me a present.

"You want me to open it now?" I ask and he nods.

"I want to see your face before I left tomorrow," he responds. I unwrap the present and open the box. I pull out a lovely dress. I notice the price tag still on there and see that its a very expensive dress.

"You should really take off the price tag on your presents. Did you really spend two hundred dollars on this dress?" I ask in disbelief.

"Yeah. You one of the nicest people in world and I kind of you since I ate all the food last week with Michael," he tells me and awkwardly scratches the back of his neck. I give him a tight hug and kiss his cheek (in a friendly way).

"What's going on in here?" A voice asks behind me. I turn around to see Calum swinging around the key on his index finger and glaring at the two of us.

"Nothing. Ashton just got me this dress for Christmas. Do you think I could wear it to my parent's Christmas Ball?" I answer.

"Um, yeah. I need to talk to you though," Calum says.

"Sure thing. Let's go to my room then," I tell him. I lead him to my room and follow him in. As soon as the door is closed I'm pressed up against the wall and my wrist are pinned by Calum's hands. I can smell the faint scent of alcohol of him now.

"Calum? What's wrong?" I querie.

"I want you to break up with Luke and be with me," he says in a low tone.

"We both no that I can't," I whisper.

"Please!" He whines.

"You're drunk right now and you need to sleep. Go shower because you stink and then sleep in the guest room," I tell him.

"I'll go shower and sleep in your room. I left my teddy bear at home and I need something to cuddle with," Calum pouts.

"Ashton is going to notice something and he's going to tell Luke," I reply.

"I'll be very sneaky."

"You're lucky you're cute."

**

"You're too sexy beautiful and everybody wants a taste that's why I still get jealous," Calum sings while he wraps his arms around me the next morning.

"I'm queen of the clouds make my wish come true," I sing back but its a different song.

"You got me sipping on something I can't compare to nothing."

"He doesn't look a thing like Jesus but he talks like a gentlemen."

"Explosions on the day you wake up needing somebody."

"You're so mainstream like come on, Cal." I laugh.

"Dani! I'm leaving and Merry Christmas Eve!" Ashton yells from the living room.

"Hold on Ashton! You can't leave without a hug because what if you die!" I shout. I jump out of bed, slide out my room and run to the front door where Ashton is holding a duffel bag.