Before You Read...

When I first started posting chapters, it was while working through one of the many versions that this story has been through. Since its inception, it had been my intention to publish it and now I'm in the last stages of making that happen.

So this is a rough draft. As mentioned in the book's description, the final version is about thirty percent longer. Characters, setting, plot, and the finer details are all fleshed out. Questions that would have come up due to the bare bones nature of the version here on Wattpad are mostly answered.

My suggestion:

Read the first few chapters on here as a sample. If you like it, hold out for the final version, or finish reading it and still check out the final version ;) 

I promise it'll be worth it! 

To be kept up to date, subscribe to my mailing list and follow me on Instagram, Twitter, and/or Facebook. There will be a cover reveal for Mercy's official cover and trust me, it's not something you'd want to miss so be sure to follow and subscribe. All links are in my bio. Also check out my pinned message on my wall for info on a giveaway I will be doing exclusively for Wattpad readers, more info will be posted in January.

As always, thank you for reading. I hope you enjoy Mercy, whichever version you chose to read. 

Ashley