Chapter 5: For Who is Greater?

Brooklyn knocked on Father Mathias' office door. Entering the church had gotten easier, but after yesterday's attempt at prayer, she was back to trembling.

"Come in, child," called out Father Mathias.

Once in the priest's office, her unease dissipated. Brooklyn found peace with Father Mathias. Even before she chose to give into the notion that she was submissive and should allow him to train her, she had felt it.

"Bend over across my desk."

She did so, quickly. Brooklyn wore pants and he pulled them and her panties down to her knees in one, swift movement.

"Tell me child, how did the spanking make you feel?"

"I don't know. Humiliated, I guess," she mumbled.

He pinched her still tender flesh.

"Father!" she added.

"How else did it make you feel?"

"Turned on," she whispered. "Father."

"Hmm. Have you looked at yourself?"

Brooklyn shook her head. But she had rubbed the sore spots through out the day.

He gently squeezed her bum. "Does it still hurt?"

"A little, Father."

"Whenever you felt the tenderness of your bottom, how did it make you feel?"

Her cheeks turned red when she remembered her day yesterday; working in a constant state of arousal.

"Answer quickly."

"It reminded me of you and made me very wet." She hid her face between her forearms, pressing her forehead against the cool wood of his desk.

"Mmm, very good. You have a delightful response to pain, child. As I'd suspected. I can trust you abstained from pleasuring yourself?"

"Yes, Father. But why can't I?" she half moaned, half whined.

"Trust that you will find out soon enough."

"Are you going to hit me again, today, Father?"

"Is that what you want?"

"I don't know," she said meekly.

"Is that, what, you want?" he repeated.

"I want you to touch me, Father." Whether it be pleasurable or painful, she added silently.

He pressed his palm against one cheek, then the other, just before landing two, sharp and quick smacks on each one. They drew out a small whimper from her.

"Close your eyes, child. What you felt yesterday, was but a taste of what you must endure."

She did as she was told but was filled with fear. She could hear him move to one end of the room and then felt him near her again. Soft material was pulled over her head and something hard and cold was being rubbed against her bottom.

"Are you ready, child?"

"Yes, Father." She wasn't sure if he could hear her whisper, but the first impact came and it rang through her body. It wasn't terrible, but felt different than his bare hand. She received a dozen or so impacts; some light, some a bit heavier. But then he began hitting her with intent and Brooklyn bit her lips to keep from crying out too loudly.

He stopped for a moment. "Now, child, if it ever becomes too much for you to bear, you must call out Mercy. I will not listen to anything else. You may cry, you may beg... but I will not stop unless you say that word. However, it is not one to be used lightly. Do you understand?"