😈#48 Cheating setup? 😈 Part 1

Start from the beginning

...One night Kacchan called his class in the common room to talk about this current situation a few didnt show since works studies and stuff; some classmates said to leave you to it, others said to go to Aizawa sensei katsuki knew you were stubborn so that wouldnt work, Denki noticed a certain raven male wasnt at the meeting

D"Guys wheres Sero?"

The others shrugged and looked around while Mina had a villainous plan forming

M"You know i have been seeing him entering Y/n's dorm a lot recently"

O"You dont think Y/n is cheating on Bakugou do you?"

M"Its a possibility"

Bakugou was stressing since he went to Seros room there was no answer and then went to your dorm again no answer he started believing you were cheating on him.

🔥❄Shoto todoroki🔥❄

So after your little bump into Endeavour you took his advice into consideration 'maybe it was better to be heros? Endeavour has seemed to change a little hes more softer in a way?' You thought more of him since hes looking out for both of you he was concerned yet Endeavour wasnt the only person who was concerned ... Momo yaoyorozu was too...

...Despite the fact that neither you or icy-hot werent heros she hated that so she went and arranged a meeting for you Shoto her and Iida, Momo the got in contact with the pair of you when and where to meet...

...The day of the meet up had come you went to your destination at the time specified you had saw Iida sat inside a cafe so you joined him, The candi cane looking male went to his destination Todoroki nor you had any clue that you'd met with different people he joined Yaoyorozu at this bar opposite the cafe you were in she ordered him a strong drink he politely declined it since he doesnt drink...

...After reminiscing and catching up with everones lives he realized that you werent there

S"Yaoyorozu? Did you not invite my girlfriend to join us?"

M"Of course i did ... What if Y/n is meeting with someone else?"

S"Y/n is extremely loyal they wouldn't ever think of doing that"

M"I wouldnt hold up to that statement"

She spoke as if it were venom coming from her throat while pointing over too the cafe where you and iida were laughing up a storm...

💪🏼Eijiro kirishima💪🏼

Checking up on your progress with your mental health and physical health you'd come from a long way and you were proud you had even started controlling your panic attacks of course it didnt go away you still had too continue to over come this!...

...One night you werent feeling the best and to resolve this feeling you'd normally go Kiri's room but instead you decided to call your manly rock the phone rang and rang until the voicemail started speaking you hung up and tried again before you could even hit the call button you had an incoming caller you picked up it was Bakugou Katsuki you were talking for a while and by that he was being a dick but the last thing he said before he hung up was

K"He wont answer you again, im here for him now ... i dont even know what he saw in a weakling like you NERD!"

...Your knees had fallen weak you collapsed to the floor, You felt like you didnt want to move, you wanted to lock your door and hide from the workd, You then felt something warm roll down your cheeks you were crying but you werent the only one crying Eijiro was also tearing up since the bakugou told him he caught you with Midoriya doing ... things.

⚡Denki kaminari⚡

Denki kaminari

You were chilling in the common room with Hagakure, Mina, Tsu and Kyoka talking about all sorts of stuff like girly problems and talking about your current boyfriends or people they like-like chatting away until a tape boy joined

H"Hey ladies mind if i join?"

...Hanta was now sat next to you after finishing your group conversation Sero made small talk with you it was nice actually since he wasnt being all that polite to you but then he offered to talk back in his room so you accepted it, once you made it to Hantas room he sat on the bed and patted the space beside him three times then you felt a set of hands push you, Your landing wasnt pleasant you fell on top of Sero breasts in his face you heard a click of a camera you saw the person who snapped the shot Mineta OF FUCKING COURSE he ran out of the room with you following you knew he was heading to Kaminari's dorm you locked yourself in your dork not wanting to leave it knowing full well majority of the class was gonna hate you since it looked intentional which it wasnt.