Not-so Hogwarts' style

He brushed her hair; His breath fanned down her neck.

Hermione did her best not to shudder.

Greyback smiled.

"I was disappointed when I heard you had escaped. 'Tsk,' I thought, 'these wizards. Couldn't keep their bloody prisoners in one place.' "

He walked around her, his eyes on the scar inflicted by Bellatrix.

Mudblood, it spelt.

Then his smile turned sinister. "But she told me, that bloody witch, that if I help capture you, I get to keep ya. After of course, she had her fun. Lovely, ain't it?"

Hermione gave a short laugh. "Bellatrix is just lovely, isn't she?"

Greyback snarled. "They told me you were mad. And aren't they right?" He said, turning away for just a second to cast a spell at the last Slytherin attacking the Death Eaters.

By now, every Slytherin had either been injured or were under an immobulous spell.

Hermione looked at him in confusion.

"What do you mean? What do you want?"

Greyback swiftly took a step towards her.
"Aren't you just full of questions? Mmm."

Hermione told her eyes.

"Now what? You can never win against the Hogwarts Professors, you filthy lot!"

"Ah," He said, picking up her wand. "Well, you see, the whole Operation was a distraction. We just need one person. And we got her."

"And why do you need me?"

"'Cause she asked me to bring you to her."

Then he pushed her go the ground and kneeled besides her. "But don't worry, until she makes an unbreakable vow I will not hand you over, darling."

That's much more comforting, she thought.

There was a blast nearby.

The Death Eaters looked at Greyback.
"What are you looking at me for? Take care of them!"

Two Death Eaters rushed towards the door before they were blasted away.

"Not so fast, fat head!" Shouted Ron, coming in with Luna. Neville followed in a second later, tripping over a Slytherin's leg.

The Death Eaters look at each other before they burst out laughing.

"And we," Said Greyback's right hand man (or so he believed), laughing, "Are supposed to be- scared?"

Harry stepped from behind them.

"Yeah." He said pointing his wand to Greyback. "You are."

The Death Eaters looked at Greyback uncertainly.

"Harry Potter." Greyback snarled. "We just need one person and we'll be off." He said, raising his arms.

"We aren't in the trade business, Greyback."

"Oh, but aren't we?"

"No, we aren't. You're just a lap dragon of the Lestranges. Nothing to be proud of."

Greyback laughed. "You are right. One wouldn't be proud if I was a lap dragon of the Lestranges. They just disgust me."

Harry's eyes darted to Hermione.

"Good. Well then, you can let her go now."

Greyback took a step towards Harry.

"And now, why would I do that?" He said, grabbing Hermione's hand.

"Because you yourself said you didn't want to be her lap dragon, slug brain!" Said Ron. "Or do you actually not remember what you said?"

Greyback growled. "Of course I remember what I said, you Red-haired idiot!"

"Then why are you taking me to Bellatrix?" Asked Hermione, grinding her teeth.

Greyback released his grip on her hand and looked at her, then at Harry.

"What, you think I'm going to Bellatrix?"

Harry's eyes narrowed. "Then who?"

"Why, Alecto Carrow of course."

Harry's eyes widened. But before he could say anything Neville spoke.

"The Carrows?"

"How thick can you be? That's what I just said. Besides, Bella 'hell' Lestrange is dead." He said, and his men howled in laughter.

Then he raised his hand for silence. "Now enough of this. We must leave now. With Draco gone, they will be expecting us."

"Wait!" Said Harry. "So you don't know."

Greyback looked bored. "Don't know what?"

"Bellatrix is alive."

"No, she's dead, wizard. I saw her body myself."

"Are you sure? Because we saw her too." Hermione lied.

"Of course you did. Saw Dumbledore's ass as well?"

Harry rolled his eyes.

"Ever heard of the resurrection stone?" Said a voice from behind. They all turned and saw McGonagall. In a split second, they were surrounded.

"What-?"

"Yes, Fenrir, Resurrection Stone. Heard of it?" And in seconds, more teachers aparated.

"That's all myths and nonsense. It doesn't exist." He said, eyeing McGonagall's wand.

"Oh I must tell you, it very much exists. Now I must ask you to leave Miss Granger immediately and leave."

"Not so fast, now, witch."

"Oh yes, right now. And I have, in fact, brought you motivation."

The next thing he knew, Hermione was next to Harry, and he had a wand at his throat.

"What is this?" He asked McGonagall, looking at her wand. "How-?"

Isabella Cullen stepped in front of him.

"Well, well, would you look who is here?" She said, smirking.

"You-you traitor!" He shouted, outraged. "How dare you- Jacob-"

"Now, if I were you, I would be very careful as to what I would next say to her, Fenrir."

Fenrir growled.

"Edward Cullen. How surprising. You bloody traitors, disgusting Vampires."

Edward growled louder. Fenrir growled louder and Edward growled still louder.

Well this is a sight, she thought. Or rather, a sound. Then she face-palmed herself, realising how stupid she sounded.

"Who knew we'd be seeing a growling competition this year, eh?" Said Ron, under his breath.

"Aw, Edward and I miss you too!" Said Bella Swan, smiling. Then she punched Fenrir.

"Now now, darling. We need to speak to him first."

"But Ed-"

"Bella," said Professor McGonagall sternly. "Edward is right." The she turned to Greyback. "But when we are done, do whatever you wish with him."

"Fine, Auntie. But do hurry up. Me and Fenrir have so much to catch up!" Then she stepped closer. "Can't wait to fill you up on all the details, Fenrir."